Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2018

A few more sentinels from Yosemite


There are so many at Yosemite...the greatest ones only can be seen, when they wish to be, as was shown in a previous post.

Everywhere. I've never seen so many in one location. I've found sentinels in every major range of mountains extant. In parlance, think generals under YHVH. There are Regents over the waters, Grand Generals over the forests, and so on.
Grand Sentinel. Visibly without the SUNLIGHT. Because it became visible as so ordained. I can speak of this, because I had TWO WITNESSES with me when this was taken. Like Flat Earth, this is and will be rejected by humanity, especially by Christians. Though it makes the spirit of YHWH earth, REAL. More will turn to the truth because of such proof, then away from it. These angelic beings have been faithfully serving the creation they are part of, since the VERY BEGINNING. And are worthy of their crown, to be sure. Are you worthy of yours? Are any of us?