Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Crown kind of gives it away whom this is...

It's a tiny, podunk crown, as crowns go, especially the dimensional kind. His little fiefdom has such a low, dark frequency, there's no radiance - good or bad - to speak of, just symbolic effigies of the real thing.

Yeshua's crown's radiance extends to the horizon in all directions, as a comparison. I wish I could show that to you. Not yet. His radiance is His Crown.

A lawless one makes an appearance.

 

get the worm, become a vessel for..."it."

 He led me to

Ezekiel a: 26--28

26And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 

27And I saw as the color of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.  

28As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of YHVH. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.