Followers

Friday, June 30, 2023

Monarch Services – CIA front company

Monarch Services – CIA front company

Don 6-30-23 900AM 

Our Heavenly father has led me to -

Zecheriah 9-8

8And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes.


So, 30 minutes ago, about 830AM today, I am advised to jump in a car and head down the street—the idea to send off rent. I do immediately, as its ready to mail and there was an urgency to the suggestion.

In minutes, I am in the car and going out the driveway, sailing down to the stop sign. I get there and hiding in the bushes in the turnout across the road, is a van with a Monarch butterfly on the side, saying

  • Elite Services, Elite Training

  • Monarch Services

  • their ads show a human brain split along the corpus callosum – a sure indicator and confirmation to witches and agency gimps, that yes, Monarch services is exactly what you know it to be. A company that specializes in torturing souls for covens and gimp agencies.

They are more than surprised to find me staring at them, 50 feet away.

Now a mailbox is a quarter mile down the road and I dump the letter there and zip back; everything taking under a minute, each step since the advice from Dad.

I come back home, the MKULTRA VAN is gone and yet it didn't come down the road to civilization, it could only have gone into some local residence or taken a long – very long – canyon road to nowhere.

Surprise, surprise.

Guess what Monarch does? Does anyone know what MKULTRA is and SRA?

Elite Training?

The AC thing is its cover, as they do.

Don