Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Confronting Lucifer

Confronting Lucifer

Don Bradley October 17th, 2023

(I have permission to share this – I usually do not, not of things at this level.)



Monday, October 16 (yester evening), I went outside to both capture the New Moon but also for evening oblations to the Most High Adonai and Yeshua, our King. As I do a half dozen times a day, every single day. And as usual, it's a glorious event of Great Love and Knowings, of connection points, of the entire ridge of this mountain in anticipation of oblations and now, they too have and are, joining in with me. It's become a whole forest wide celebration that, they tell me, goes as far as Frazier park, in a vast circle of unity. The birds, quiet, then burst out in song, as many have witnessed this year and so forth.

So, I attended to the west, with camera. And lo, there was Lu, waiting for me.



Mister One eye stink fist himself.

Frankly, he's pathetic. He tried to envelope myself and the house, in an icy cold field of constricting, choking cold. That failed so miserably, I and the boys just openly laughed. In His face. I just laughed at him. “Dude...really?”

There was a time, over the years and in previous encounters, that I was alarmed and at once on guard, condition ONE, spiritually speaking. Calling on Yeshua and rebuking him, so that his petty claims on souls were trounced, in Yeshua's Holy Name.

This year?

Yawn...

So, the phreak tried one more intimidation with squealing little bish wails of

  • not interfering with his plans in the middle east (it's my JOB to interfere with your plans, to rein them in, dunsky.)

  • how its not fair. (you crossed every line; you have gone beyond freewill and into outright murder. And you know how that allows us to respond. The Great Awakening our Father began in October 2020 is now shifting into a new and more aware level. As well, the sun, since Passover is already proceeding with its 2nd power upgrade. Hats and sunglasses cannot change that or obviate it. And chemtrails? Really? Have your forgot the adjudication on that? We haven't.)

  • and a bunch of other whiny junk too retarded and feeble, to bother mentioning.

People think you are the all wise prince of dooky darkness. You are just a little bish. Really. Your terror tactics may impress the weak-minded and poor in Spirit, but it doesn't work on His annointed – and there are millions of millions of such. Not any more.

Don

Our Blessed Father YHVH, has led us to the following for this post.

Nehemiah 1

1The words of Nehemiah the son of Hachaliah. And it came to pass in the month Chisleu, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the palace, 2That Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them concerning the Judahites that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem. 3And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire.