Followers

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Hanging out with the forest

 Not this guy again. Enough!


I visit the small lake as often as practicable. It started as a visit, you know. I showed up one day and they all flocked over to the shore, from all over the lake, to visit. Walking up on shore and actually hanging out with the dork. Then, after the 2nd visit, we always meet at this spot on the lake. I often bring old bread and the like. They like that stuff. And the friendship. And, if you look,  you'll see every species of bird in the area represented. They all come. Even the reeds on the shore fill up with non water birds. I've never seen the like before. Forest life sure is friendly these days.

Since Thursday, the sun is TWICE as bright around these parts from before. It's staggering. I often have to repose for a bit to function.

And every eve, no matter how they spray, He clears it out and gives us all this amazing sun departures down the line.

 Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh