Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Parasites and demonic possession are the link between that realm and this one

 https://files.catbox.moe/q4agf7.pdf

Required Reading for anyone wishing to be free from demonic ANYTHING, from mere attachment, to full blown control. Prayer, fasting, removal.

In 2005 preceding Passover, during that time, and after all the way to Pentecost, I went through an amazing and unbelievable series of events and experiences that still are echoing in my life to this very day. One of the outcomes of that time was I called to become a vegetarian (NOT vegan, big difference). I did so and as well, began a continuing lifetime of prayer and fasting when called to do it by either His will or the needs of another here in this world.

Turned out, the vegetarian thing was about ending the introduction of parasites into my system. I also underwent a magnetic earth bowel cleansing that removed all the black tar in my colon which we all have by the time we are 30, and that black tar was put there by parasites, to control what nutrients and nutrition went into my body and what the demon/parasites were blocking. They were mostly blocking potassium, as it turns out. Repeated fasts for spiritual reasons to help others or to effect a change were also actually killing off any parasites within my system. A nice benefit to a selfless enterprise - prayer and fasting for others, not self.

So it is to this day, though we have Ivermectin and glutathione S-transferase (NAC), in our time to remove the unholy things.

Don