LEVEL WITH ME - FLAT EARTH
7-26-26
https://old.bitchute.com/video/LOKP5Bemllzk/
Hit F5 to refresh as bithell does that to my videos it doesn't want you to see.
| Taken today. 4 beams now, not one. As fate would have it, a tree spirit in the background is smiling. |
Being hated in the world by witches and jewbies
Don Bradley
7-26-26
The locals have been having "community" meetings about my presence here in Tehachapi. All I do is errands and mind my own business, showing courtesy to all I meet. But, later, any encounter, even in traffic, turns into this horrific behavior/story about the latest vile thing, they made up about me. I've heard and seen, most of it.
When are you going to get rid of him?
Why is he still alive?
He threatens everyone with death.
Item 3 above, lies. Like David in the Psalms, they make up stories about me to rile up the locals into a frenzy of hatred, like last Thursday.
Son Matthew came up for a week to visit. Yay.
On Thursday, we needed to go to town and get store stuff, a few errands. But before that, we needed gas, because his car was on empty with the gas light on. We HAD TO GO to the local gas station in Stallion Springs, the closest one. When we pulled in, a great many cars and trucks and SUVs were at the same time, arriving for gas. Lines out of both sides were developing quickly. I came and saw the problem.
A car was parked in one of the spots, doors open, feet sticking out on the pavement, no one getting gas and a HUGE oil stain in front of that car – fresh – where someone decided to add oil, make a mess of it, and NOT clean it up. So, I got out and approached the car, to see what was the matter. Maybe they needed help or money.
Two people, a black guy and a Hispanic woman were laying back with the seats reclined, listening to music. In the gas pump spot. Blocking everyone from using the few pumps. I speak softly, and know it, so I talked a little louder to be heard over the music.
The Hispanic witch instantly shot back at me “why are you screaming at us.”
I wasn't and shell station surveillance would prove that to be true.
So, black guy gets out, says to me, “shut your fucking mouth white boy.” A kind greeting I thought, but moves the car and the logjam went away.
While Matt is getting gas, black guy gets out looking at me, slamming his fist into his hand. Apparently, that's supposed to be me. Okay.
He's thinking about it. Wants to hurt me.
And this is why I always stay ready, because guys like this. I sent a light defensive fire about 40 feet wide in their direction. 3 seconds worth producing about 15 minutes worth of heat. To dissuade for further aggression. He got back into the car. No real pain, just discomfort. Just enough to make them pause and consider a different path for themselves. Because had I not, two angels would have ended him before he even got to me. It was that close. The angels were ready, I was just watching all this and a little heat saved their lives.
But, by days end, the story these two told with embellishments is I drove while they were getting gas, created the oil spill, and demanded they stop so I could get gas. That's the story that made the rounds a few days since Thursday.
Another time, I said good day to a woman the grocery store, and let her and her cart go before me. By that night, she had changed it into this – I had crashed into her with my cart, and insisted I go first in. Never happened.
These are two of hundreds of such tales they spread about me. Every Single Day.
It's no wonder I'm hated in this town. They project onto me, their behavior profile. Without end.
I've done none of these things. Should I list all the things done to me here, since my arrival? I would take a few days to write them all down, but I can.
Evil people project their hatred and lies upon you, always. Because their heart is made of stone.
A man who tries to live from courtesy and righteousness, even very privately as I do, gets this treatment, so it's not just me. They hate YHVH, can't get to Him, but they pretty sure they can see and do evil to the one in front of them.
Oh, the black guy has sworn to kill me, he still declares. Sorry to hear it. For if I hear it, so do the two angels.
Matthew witnessed this whole event. What an eye opener.
Don
PS. The outcome of these coven meetings? They are assured that they have plans for me, to be patient a little longer, because they have a way to kill me. And another.
Okay.
Thursday is the witches black sabbath -- jewbies too -- of Midsummer. Big sacrifice doings, especially hunting revels.