Followers

Friday, August 6, 2021

Help a dork out?


A lot of you do mainstream sites and stuff. I simply haven't the time to sift through that propaganda fest out there. Get FCU's on these big bugs in the spotlight. Often as not, the shift will be there. Of course, very often they clean up particularly nasty revelations, but not always.

Send me the pic or link and dorko will do the rest. Help me, help you, helping us all. We are brethren, remember. And you don't have to make it a thing to do, but rather, as you bounce around the interweb and something feels off, enlarge the thingy. Also, if you pray and ask to be alerted as you surf, you will be helped out.

I'd be personally very grateful and you'd be doing the world a big assist.

Thanky, for those who so step up.

Don

I'll stop putting up pics of the dork. It's getting old, and I've done it enough. You know what I look like by now. I'm tired at looking at my face, as many of you no doubt feel as well. This isn't about Donnie, it's about the world after all. On the pier at C street.