Followers

Friday, August 6, 2021

Reptoid Nephilim in Vietnam and Rock stacking

Many will lie and say that rock stacking is a recent "artistic" thing. No, since the days of Solomon. Here is an account from some Vietnam vets who encountered nephilim reptoids in the bush. 

https://rumble.com/vkt07i-reptoid-nephilim-in-vietnam-and-rock-stacking.html 

From reddit

Recently a neighbor has started stacking 2 - 3 piles of rocks at the end of my driveway. I'm like WTF? I've heard stacked rocks can be part of a spell. This is the woman who made it a point to tell my old man that she was home alone, all by herself every night. Oh yeah, come to find out, she and her old man are swingers and she's a witch. What's going on?

You are being hexed and cursed. 

------------

I’m not one to usually jump on things but i had felt negative energy coming from a close friend of mine and decided to try it out. I researched and although usually gifted i bought one for myself (a rock stacking creation). Shipping took a few days but for some reason i had this feeling and even said out loud watch me and my boyfriend break up because of this. Fast forward a few hours my boyfriend and I broke up because he’s isn’t want to try in the relationship.

You should listen to that still small voice in your heart next time. 

--------------

Guess what this is...