Followers

Monday, September 20, 2021

Hunting down the Saints - Elul 13

Hunting down the Saints

Don Bradley


Revelation 17

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Yeshua: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

 

 

It's fair to say that most students of the Holy Word have always took this passage in the discussing the Whore of Babylon as being both literal and metaphorical. Literal in the sense that many of our Father's acolytes on Earth usually ended their days dying a violent and vicious death. Metaphorical in the sense that, this is the blood of the saints of all who suffer for Christ's sake.

There is also another component that will become painfully obvious at the appointed time. That, indeed, the nephilim elite (blue bloods) and those weaponized and turned into rakes, zombies and the like, will seek out those with the Holy Spirit to do to them, what they are doing to hundreds of thousands of children in DUMBS each year. Torture them slowly, eat them while yet living, and then finally draining off their blood to distribute among their kind.

For the blood of any saint with the Holy Spirit is THE most potent with the Fire of Life of all blood on Earth.

Indeed, it will actually make them drunk.

It will also kill them. They do not know it yet, for the fact will be kept from them, but at that moment, the damned have SEVEN DAYS LEFT before they go under some horrific circumstances.

There's at least that.

Are all destined to this fate? How can any man know? The fate of the individual is entirely in His hands. Some may, many will not.

But be of good cheer.

Throughout the historical record we find that those whom are martyred because of the Holy Spirit usually do not feel their death experience. In point of fact, they go on testifying to the Good News even up to expiration. Many saints when slowly lowered into boiling oil were laughing and singing during all this, until our Father yanked them out. The apostle John was boiled in such a fashion and was witnessed treating the whole affair as though he were taking a bath. Singing the gospel all the while. Frustrated, they yanked him out and sent him to Patmos, unable to kill him.

When Christians were fed to the lions they were singing and praising Christ with all their heart, even as the lions tore into them. They felt NOTHING.

As Foxes BOOK OF MARTYRS reveals, this is how all who die in Christ as MARTYRS go.

If you are seized upon because your affiliation with the Most High Adonai YHVH and put to the “test”—which is, torture to get you to deny Yeshua as the Son of our Adonai, YHVH, then if the record we have stays true to form, they'll be no undo suffering.

And He is with you, always. Ordering even our very steps to an blessed outcome.

The following may help.

This morning, I took a friend to a spot in Soule Park in Ojai, to show them something and to reveal a time and event that happened to me. I've had hundreds of such demonstrable things happen on this wise, as many others can also attest, in their own lives.

It was in April of 2005. I was undergoing the 2nd most amazing year of my life, spiritually speaking as regards our Father, the Holy Spirit, and Yeshua. I did and still do call that year, the miracle a day year. For it was.

I was also undergoing the worst ever year of my life in regards to surveillance, suffering at the hands of the CIA and gang stalkers, and killers. I was living on the corner of Grand and Grandview in that town and things were so bad, that it seemed about every hour or so, cars would drive up on the road right outside my open front door (I like a lot of air going through a home; breezes are wonderful), honk, then the occupants would scream out at the top of their lungs, death threats, terrible and blasphemous names, etc. This was witnessed by my sons and others. It was a daily and nightly affair.

Also, that week, I had gone to see my landlord about a folding table they were loaning me. I knew she was coven and CIA (being redundant) and as I walking in there were two doors along a hallway; she shouts out “it's right inside the door.” So, I open it and it's a bedroom sized room with no windows and along one wall, was a literal wall with double stacked flat screen monitors along a wide table with a couple of keyboards. And each screen was on and had BW images.

Then it hit me. This was my home, the rental, I was looking at. Every single room, garage, bathroom, backyard. Some monitors had four different sub-screens that had a given room, but with different angles. My mouth hit the floor. I stood there about 30 seconds when she rushed over from the living room, hit a light switch, and pulled the door closed in front of me.

It was too late. I already knew she was agency; this only confirmed it—the great way Dad works. Every single person I've rented from since the mid 1990s was agency. But, the scope of audio and video surveillance was beyond my then understanding. She kept trying to change the subject and so on. I tendered my notice later the next week.

While this was going on, one night I was zapped in the forehead by an open camper shell, as I got out one night to get my mail from a PO Box. My mistake was letting them know I was going to get my mail (anything you say under surveillance is being used against you; all the time.) It feels like getting hit with a spit wad. Then a reddish mark that lasts about a week or so. At that moment, the thing is in you.

All this and tons more was going on in my life to the point of becoming overwhelming. Everywhere I moved or did anything, I had a crew of devils that would appear around me, dogging my steps or travel. I could go to an empty movie theater with 3 people in it and within about 10 minutes there, around me, would now be a dozen people. Every time.

So, one morning, it all got too very much. I just hopped in my truck and drove to the park, in the rain, where no one else was. Now Soule park is abutted against a series of small hills and a forest.

I was in a hopeless and helpless state of Spirit. I felt that my whole life was so penetrated by these demonics that there was nothing to be done, because it was just getting worse and worse with each passing day. Like waking up, chin deep, in the sewage of their evil. And, even though I had His blessing of spirit, I was done.

So, I walking blindly left, right, then up into the forest until it go so thick with underbrush that I finally—for the first time in years—felt alone. Just me and Dad and Yeshua.

Finally.

Then I started crying. I couldn't take it anymore. F it. Just smoke me now, because self termination is forbidden and a slap in the face to His gift of Spirit. As it was, this is not living, but slavery beyond endurance. My whole life under constant hatred, surveillance, threats, murder attempts, implants, the works. That was my daily bread. And I had to eat ALL OF IT.

As it happens, in January of 2005, California had the highest rainfall on record since the devastating storms of 1969. In Ventura county alone, it took out a few dozen bridges, many roads, the works. The upshot of it all was, there was huge growth by April and tons of torn up trees all over every forest we have.

So, there I am sitting in poison oak, buried in bush chest high and surrounded by cedar and maple trees. Plus of few live oaks.

Yards away I could hear and see at times, my surveillance crew tramping around, talking on cell phones, trying to find me. When I arrived not a soul there, because of the rain. Five minutes after I parked, there were at least, from what I could see, about a dozen folks all in that corner of Soule.

Because of them, I had to weep silently, into my arm, lest I give my position away. I simply just wanted to die. There's no way out of this; this will never end. They won't let me get work; everywhere I apply—and up to that time, I had a kill for resume—I would get hired, then a few days later, they changed their minds and the job offer was rescinded. Even low grade gas station work, to feed myself—a no way. I only had the orgone income and nothing else, which dried up at once, when I tendered my house notice. Poop, they even controlled that.

Then, for whatever reason, I looked up. At that moment, the sun was perpendicular overhead; it was noon. It filtered down towards me. But there, high up in the trees, were these two HUGE branches about 8 inches in diameter, about 20 above the ground, creating a perfect cardinal cross, directly over me. Now, at that moment, this golden light came through, no rain any longer; just a misty golden light all around me and me, gazing up with wide eyes at this cross high above my head, with what appeared to be very little holding such heavy timbers among the leaves. And it was raining. No sun any where else!

I was flabbergasted.

Also, I at once lost all my grief, pain, and all the rest of the inner misery that had been building up for years. I felt literally, born again. In Spirit.

Later, when I thought back upon that day, I realized that He had ordered my very steps to that perfect moment of noon for all to occur as explained. A minute either way, a change up of plans, or this or that, and there would have been no event. But more importantly, I learned through knowing that He has complete Control over the Situation for us all. As a world and as an individual.

I was meant to be there, where I was, even in the depths of my sorrow, for His healing Grace. From then on I new exactly without any doubt, Whom was in charge and the Author of all things. It has served me well over the years, because following those days I was made homeless for over a year, nearly two, and any kind of day labor or any chance at even eating that day, was an iffy proposition. Those days were bad indeed, but they were nothing compared to the following years right after. I was tested in every way possible; I stood and stand fast with Yeshua.

So it is, friends. This is not just a Donnie thing, but His Grace, Guidance, and Love is for all.

Acts 26

18To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto YHVH, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Pierpont Bay