Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Demons, Possessed Soldiers, Black Magick, and Yeshua, RUSS DIZDAR

I've run this before, but it's time to see it again. Michael is the restrainer. When he stands up, finish. It's total war. I've also discussed this at length for many, many years. It's nearly upon us.

I've actually met some of these "sleepers."

I've known countless SRA victims; having no idea what they are until they are activated, from time to time. Just walking through a store...is like walking through a veritable smorgasbord of demonic levels, activation, and evil.

Some days...are just harder than others.

Long time ago, some days...instead of getting up, I started crying and went back to sleep.

Then He comforts me...okay. Thanks Yeshua.
  • Girding our loins with TRUTH
  • Having on our breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS
  • Wearing our helmet of SALVATION
  • Holding our shield of FAITH
  • Carrying our sword of SPIRIT

Go forward in confidence and in love.

https://rumble.com/vpapf4-demons-possessed-soldiers-black-magick-and-yeshua-russ-dizdar.html 

Mount Tabor. Transfiguration of Yeshua.