Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2021

the Great Red Dragon

 



The photos below are the only photograph I know of this terrible Time Spirit of Evil. 

Choose Yeshua. 

What you are up against is beyond words. 

Learn what you can. Share with others.

While you can.

 


On Sept 23/24 2017, this was captured on telescope right beneath the knees of Virgo, the virgin, in that same constellation, as the King planet, Jupiter was passing after 42 weeks in the womb. When I saw it that morning, a tightening in my heart took place. I was looking at the spiritual Time Spirit of Satan. The entity of damnation itself.

The mess is about to get fixed, too. The appointed times have come and we've faithfully kept note and observed and reported each and every one of them, as the years went by. There are still more ahead; it's a matter of getting through tribulation. We've already been through the first half, the easy part  - of peace and plenty. That time ended in March 2021. It's been mass murder ever since and they are just getting started.

 
Ham took a Canaanite wife. And look what a mess we have now.

My old original chart I published in 2003.

These chimeras are on the chart above.