Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Coming Calamity - Adar 9

The Coming Calamity

Don Bradley

March 12th, 2022 Adar 9


In the beginning of this article, and as is my practice, I asked for and received guidance on the necessary passages to support and guide the the thing. And so...

Acts 1

16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Yeshua.

On March 11th, 2022, yesterday, in the wee hours of the night previously (10th) where the Gang of Devils that runs the European branch of Satan's world cabal, detonated a tiny nuclear weapon in an uninhabited region of Ukraine-Russia, which did kill some people. I put up the video and our Father's confirmation of the thing and what it portends for the world.

Prior to that, on March 4th, 2022, the indented section below was published for less than an hour and then pulled, once I was advised the message had been received by the parties it was intended for. In this particular case, I was writing to them, not my readers—Dad uses this method from time to time to fulfill spiritual law. It's the only way to be assured the message gets to where it needs to go of a certain, rather than be intercepted, changed, for even undisclosed to the intended party. In their system of lies and deceptions, one cannot expect trustworthiness of any kind. However, this time regards this article you are reading is for BOTH parties, so there is understanding. Dad isn't leaving us blind about things I'm happy to report. Hardly.

The setup to this message was their intention to setting off quite destructive nuclear weapons both here and abroad, taking out hundreds of thousands, then millions, as retaliations moved forward. The event will be staged, the countries bombed by their own governments, etc.

March 4th, 2022

Well, does Klaus and every third member of his kith and kin wish to have their soul required of them, never to return again, on that day?

As well as the one third of the entire apparatus of their European structure? Do you reptiles remember the very first Passover and how that ended for all your reptilian first born?

Again, in closing, led to...

Zechariah 2

9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that Yahuah of hosts hath sent me.

That's the price Klaus. And it's on the books, as of now. Mene, mene...Klaus. Mene, mene...

And remember Klaus, you don't matter a whit to your underlings, all who want your seat at the table and will happily wear your rubber mask to have that fake power you masturbate over.

Seven days later, on the 11th of March, they detonated the previously mentioned micro nuke. That same morning, yesterday, the proof came into my hands, as does everything He needs me to find, along with a most visual confirmation while I was sharing the info with the other children on 4chan ((the thread was instantly closed down by the clowns (CIA) there)).


 

Apparently this is a most rare and nearly impossible thing to happen, though it does happen. No surprise for me, having witnessed and been part of a great many miracles He has arranged over the years; thousands of them. And more than that then I am aware of.

I asked Dad about Klaus's fate? (He always answers inwardly, through the Holy Spirit and when I ask for it, outwardly through the Holy Word.) Here below was His answer, outwardly.

Acts 1

20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

In modern parlance (of a kind, the dork boy kind), it declares:

  • He is deceased, mister NWO gimp;

  • His bloodline is finished; your structure trembles, the shakeup will go on for months.

  • Someone else will take your place, as was foretold.

Now it's been more than 24 hours (a single day, as measured by the Sun's movement around and over the face of the Earth) so the above has already happened. If we see any more of Klaus in public—like with the Sniffy and many others—it's a double wearing a mask. We have fake Hildebeasts, Sniffys, too many to list. These dead people are mere figureheads. Which amazes me when people go on and on about the Sniffy doing this and that; especially when most everyone knows the Sniffster is a double. Sniffy isn't doing anything; he's a programmable droid. More than enough proof provided by me and others he and they are either droids or doubles, depending. It may be they at first run a double, then he “retires” (the double retires, as it were) later.

It will be seen that indeed, there is a shakeup of things in Europe in the power structure there; new ministers, department heads, Schwab family members passing away (doubtful they will double or droid his family, but they might). One merely needs to keep an eye on doings in Europa. It doesn't matter whether or not they try to conceal the many changes occurring this weekend and beyond because frankly, this dork boy could care less. I trust in Our Father and His Son Yeshua. Certainly, if it mattered to me for whatever reason, I could find out what the doings are and who is replacing whom over there. Frankly, who cares. I only hope and pray some of them, in their last moments, turned to our Father/Son in repentance.

There is a point, other than what might appear to be mere gloating. First, there is no gloating, because after all these years, I've not mentioned it. Second, there is more to be said on the matter in the spirit of full revelation. It's because of this, the article you read was written today; no other reason, rest assured.

As we've and you've been made aware, the dark ones plan on some serious devastation here in the USA and abroad. Thinking themselves imperious and impervious to immediate and direct action for their deeds (as in where is your God, boy?) apparently He has required their deeds be answered. This is not the only time their blood has been required for their deeds; when I can, I'll reveal who was what and when, since March of 2020.

Remember March 2 years ago? The huge white arrow of judgment being weighed in the balance, etc, and the comet Neo on July 30th? (a witches black sabbath, the comet against their ritual practices in judgment) It's on this site, as it happens. That was the appointed time for all this to begin, as we (and you, the reader) were made aware. Many would rightly ask about the vax weapon, Lucifer's Race. Think about it; a great many of these nephilim hybrid devils have passed on, by the very weapon they deployed. And ongoing. From high to low, the hand of death is over their head and that's that. Rest assured that He has things well in hand and all responsible are receiving the punishment and judgment well deserved; even if from your viewpoint, you do not see the connection point that brought death or injury to their door. What they did and are doing with the weapon IS being answered. Very much so.

And now the point. Which is actually a few, when broken down in detail.

  • The NWO gang of devils intend, as has been stated for years, to nuke this and a few other countries;

  • They want a shooting war with Russia and all that it implies, which is a very ugly thing, given how wars go.

  • Before, during, and after the above, the continued downward spiral of suffering to the people—who have let these demonic freaks in power, destroying children's lives in schools and such like, poisoning our food, turning most of us into cannibals by putting the dead bodies of murdered satanic ritual babies into most of our food supply and medicines, and so on. The list of horrors is well known and rather lengthy. However the point is made.

This is the message.

Each country's NWO/Illuminati structure—high and low—will suffer the same fate as just experienced in Europe's reality. One third of you nephilim/hybrid of ANY bloodline of Satan will receive immediate and severe judgment across the board, as regards your position in the management structure. Set off those nukes as you intend and you now know the consequences thereof. Any form of mass killing in that vein, will require your blood on that day. Zombies, rakes, the lot.

I asked our Father to confirm this just now, regarding the conditions for immediate judgment and His response, outwardly, was

Jeremiah 22

18 Therefore thus saith YHVH concerning Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah; They shall not lament for him, saying, Ah my brother! or, Ah sister! they shall not lament for him, saying, Ah lord! or, Ah his glory!

19 He shall be buried with the burial of an ass, drawn and cast forth beyond the gates of Jerusalem.

Pretty much no one will shed one real tear for the end of your dark depredations. Spiritually speaking, you will die alone.

Also, given how this kind of thing ends up with yet another assault or two upon my life, and as usual my question: I know they want to, but will they be allowed to? His answer was, again, outwardly.

Isaiah 30

9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of YHVH:

10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:

13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking comes suddenly at an instant.

And for me, which echoes perfectly my heart in the matter, He led me to:

Psalm 56

1 {To the chief Musician upon Jonathelemrechokim, Michtam of David, when the Philistines took him in Gath.} Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.

2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.

3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.

6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.

7 Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.

8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

10 In God will I praise his word: in YHVH will I praise his word.

11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.

13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

Don Bradley

March 12th, 2022 Adar 9