Followers

Friday, March 25, 2022

Today's Miracle is brought to you by YHVH, our Adonai and Loving Father! Adar 22 UPDATED WITH PICS

Today's Miracle is brought to you by YHVH, our Adonai and Loving Father!

Don Bradley Adar 22


I asked for a verse to go with this piece, after it was written, just now.

Luke 20

10And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty. 11And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. 12And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out. 13Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him. 14But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. 15So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? 16He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.

I am just a servant in the vineyard.  

--------------

So, about noon, was visiting with a friend and a few planes were out spraying chemtrails, the usual satanic patterns and grid we all loathe so well. So, I blurts out, "I'll ask Dad to make it all go away."

A few seconds later, prayer done.

I was assured that it would be so.  (Thanks Dad, we love you!!)

Now, at the time there was no breeze whatsoever, but Dad impressed me with, look to your left. I turned my head and a nice, cool gentle breeze had come up. Yay.

But, I made the classic mistake of saying my intentions aloud to the friend (not the prayer though, that's always private, just me and Him). And within an hour, there were at least a dozen or more planes spraying massively, covering the sky. And by 2 o'clock it was a total white out. I was actually surprised. Had I, for the first time, incorrectly heard His gentle silent as the silence voice? 

The entire rest of the day, they poured it on. Planes round the clock, complete saturation. But nothing came down on the deck. You could see clear across the valley, as He does per usual.

So, about sunset, I went to the west window and looked out and the sky, except for a few chem clouds over the ocean, the sky was completely clear of the chemwall that had taken over the sky completely. Totally blue.

AND it hadn't come down to the ground either...it had just VANISHED. The wind had stopped about an hour earlier, when the whiteout was total and unbearable.

I've been dancing around the house for the last half hour.

He loves us very much.

Don

PS

He added after I settled down, that He knew the nephilim demonics would react to the declarative expectation of my stated reveal that Our Heavenly Father would make it all go away. He just let them shoot their loads - and then, poof all gone, except for a lone plane who came at the end and put out a single line. In the time it took to grab the camera and turn it on, it too was almost entirely erased, as you can see in the pic below.

Ask anyone you know who lives in Ventura/Santa Barbara counties about the total nasty whiteout of the silver sky of death the Omega squadron dumped on us today. I realized I HAD taken a picture of the chemdeath, because of the big black line going through the middle of it.

I was so excited writing the article I forgot I took a pic of the whiteout they were creating.


Also, the snapper heads will take any opportunity to prove to someone they DO NOT have the Holy Spirit, especially if you are voice in His vineyard, by bending every effort to trip you up. Make you a liar; fall into doubt, one of their main weapons against Dad's children.

PPS. The key to all this amazing doing and endless filling of His love in our mind, feelings, day, life, and events IS...turn to Him/Yeshua JUST ONCE WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEART, TO HIM. That's the key that unlocks the kingdom of the Holy Spirit in your life in the fullest of ways. That's all there is to it; no big mystery or secret handshake code from a prophet or whatever.