Followers

Friday, August 18, 2023

Donnie thoughts Elul 1 August 18, 2023 UPDATED

Donnie thoughts Elul 1 August 18, 2023

Meet Franklin.



The severity of things depends upon the measure of penitence in the hearts of the people. Repent of your wicked doings, today. Laugh and scorn is a way, as well. A way that has only one end.

The western US was given a reprieve over summer, so that bridges, roads, dams and the like can be repaired from the earlier storm systems. 60 days it was. That time is past now. Some turned to Yeshua, most just doubled down while standing at the edge of the abyss.

Son Matthew on the evening of the 14th crashed and rolled his car several times while coming down the Banducci drop 5 minutes from the house I live in—a seriously dangerous road with steep cliffs on one side with terrible drops into certain doom and walls of mountain; you had your choice of endings, depending. It's a road section with crosses on the edge, where recent departures found their end, it's that dangerous. The crosses stay up for awhile and are replaced by new ones, in new spots. He had minor bruises only. The car was literally smashed into nothing. His Hand saved Matt. I was made aware 10 months ago that a tragedy would befall my family on that narrow, dangerous road. I have spoken about it at length, to anyone in the car with me, while on that road. For 10 months. I just didn't know which one of us it would be. Side note - none of the airbags worked and yet he walked away with minor neck and chest bruising. Okay.



We live in a time when sincere prayer—not scornful, “really? Let's see Him answer this then!”—is answered. A sincere heart seeking a way in the wilderness of our times. That is answered. Always. I prayed for someone two weeks ago with a fast, and the very next day, they received the help prayed for. In full. See you to it, brothers. See you to it. Make your heart an open book to Him who loves you beyond any understanding. That's the way.

Or not. And just hope for the best? You have a great deal more than that, you saints, then you know. Put on the whole armor of YHVH:

  • Loins girded with truth;

  • Breastplate of your righteous heart;

  • Shield of Faith, ever unbreakable;

  • your sword of Spirit, where truth destroys lies at every turn;

  • your perfect helmet of Salvation, Glory to the Most High;

  • feet shod with the Gospel of Peace, of Yeshua, delivering good news at every opportunity to thirsty hearts and by your presence alone.

A warrior fitted such as this, is a powerful presence in the face of any evil, and none can prevail against such a stout house built on His Rock of Salvation. None.

More coming, have to go for now...Don

The Great Silence...in chambers with the Most High. It's all around you. Remember that.

Psalm 31

1{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} In thee, O YHVH, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

2Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

3For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

4Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.

5Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O YHVH God of truth.

6I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the YHVH.

7I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;

8And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.

9Have mercy upon me, O YHVH, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.

10For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.

11I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.

12I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.

13For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

14But I trusted in thee, O YHVH: I said, Thou art my Adonai.

15My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

16Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

17Let me not be ashamed, O YHVH; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.

18Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

19Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

20Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

21Blessed be YHVH: for he hath shewed me his marvelous kindness in a strong city.

22For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.

23 O love YHVH, all ye his saints: for YHVH preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

24Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in YHVH.

The Maui fire. Yes, adjudications are tough, but recompense the sin in atonement; often times, final. I've seen fire footage with no DEW beams and that same footage a week later, with DEW beams in it. That's fraud. The government—once it knew it had a sweeping fire on its hands—did all it could to terminate property owners—lower tier covenites—to steal their land for higher tier ghouls. The first examples of DEW stuff were flashes when transformers were blowing up in the fire, visible even in daytime. I know. Mine just blew Sunday at the edge of my driveway from a rather quick and most serious storm, happily. Now, they are saying these transformers blowing is a DEW weapon. Indeed?

Does anyone even know what goes on in Maui just during pride month (june)? It's sick, satanic, and every domicile has a Nimrod flag, and this year, the PEDO NIMROD FLAG. You know the one, with baby blue, pink, and white colors? These are sick people. And all the videos are of angry witches bemoaning their estate? Where were those moans for all the slaughtered children every full moon and witches sabbath? Tell me. Where?

Right.

The ground has been crying out for decades and judgment is upon the land. Understand? That's that.

Some are set free, many are set to an ending.


 

Storm 30 is coming. If it's decided for landfall, depending upon penitence, there it goes; or it could skirt the land and be sent west into deeper waters.

Corcoran kill box Chief and Mayor - after seeing Tulare Lake go down a little - were smirking all summer long. "Knew it was b...s..." Did you now? Okay then.

8-18-23 death valley mojave desert

How did they know?

Well, their vessels, whose job it is to relay information from the demonic world, relayed it to them. Demons can see the future, to a somewhat distance of a week to a month, before it happens. It's how they know ahead of time, which horse is going to win the race and which ball team is going to take the world series of anything. They can make minor changes within the plan of heaven, depending upon the spiritual estate of the person. This is permitted, for it allows Satan a feeble attempt at playing god. See, the phreak does have some granted powers, though limited.

Think of it like this. You are standing in the street. How far can you see? Go up 500 feet. How far can you see now. That's a demon, of middling to higher rank. As for heaven which is above all, all is seen and known-for the Author of All things relays to His angels and His servants on Earth, the future.

FYI.

As for a typhoon in LA, no. No typhoons. Just lots and lots of previously mentioned rain, which was set in motion last Sunday, as it happens. All of them were. All 12 remaining storms. 40 is the number and the number of storms is 40. 

Also, the nether regions can and do understand the stars in heaven, better than anyone on Earth. They understand what all that pageantry above means, when it means it, whom it means, and they can, by knowing where and when you were born, what your most likely destiny will be and when that destiny will deploy itself, in each and every person's life on Earth. They know if you will be a ditch digger or a great celebrity, as life potentials. It's why they home in on those souls that come in that have YHVH's fingerprints on their day and place of birth, and what conditions and potentials in any given life will be and when. Only our Father knows the true destiny of each of us, but the demonics guess pretty good and they've had long practice in it.

May every grotto and DUMB come to an end. Amen.

Try to remember you are dealing with the nephilim hybrids, in most cases. All these blathering fools on TV. These are shape-shifting reptoidal walking abortions of the damned that feed on the blood of the Adamic souls. Of Lucifer and the fallen. And now its chimeras on top of it all, already in public. People with tails, elfin ears, etc.

Try and remember they are not people at all like you. They are simply, NOT PEOPLE.