Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I got Trump's trans-warp vax weapon and now...

 ...my hair is falling out and I crave blood and cannot remember my name. Who am I? What am I?

Classic trans changeling modality, this clip. Were drugs involved? Sure, not k2, but the VAX.

Why are agency gimps and slugs trying to trap holy men and women, as they tried to do to John the Baptist and Christ, with sneaky and evil legalism of false logic to get some kind of error in the Holy Word?

"I just want to ask a few bait questions to destroy Adonai's Word"

We've been warned of your Pharisee ways, goblins with fake names. Warned in May. All about you. And your kind. But be of good cheer, you get the bowl judgments, one and all, no escape. Now you bait and think about that.

The First Six Bowls of Wrath

Revelations 16
1And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.


Remember. All these souls transitioning to a demonic once had lives, names, hopes, plans, a family. No more. It just craves more blood. Warm, living, blood.