Followers

Friday, December 3, 2021

Solar Eclipse Cheshvan 29

Shalom Shuvuot 



It begins. No going back now. On Monday, Mercury enters the Dark Horse nebula and portends the emergence of the False Prophet.

As is my way, I prayed and double blind without looking for the verse to attend. Yeshua provided this:

Proverbs 5

7Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

8Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

9Lest thou give thine honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

10Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labors be in the house of a stranger;

11And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

12And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

13And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!