Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

NASA D wave Super Data Center portal and DUMB sealed against demonic

 Google et la NASA s’offrent un nouvel ordinateur quantique plus puissant

NASA D wave Super Data Center portal and DUMB sealed against demonic

Don Bradley September 5 Labor day 2022



A little more than sealed.

None shall be able to stand there, save they feel a terrible loathing on standing upon the ground, as though a thousand terrors were trying to take them apart. Let them fear and hide upon the mere thought doing employment or commerce there, henceforth.

Let the damned that alight upon there be struck down from midnight onward.

IN His Name and Blood...amen.

Don

And He confirmed with

Isaiah 43

4Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.


Dear