Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2022

And in those days...

 Fifth year anniversary of the revelation 12 event is almost upon us. 





Seek the Most High and His son Yeshua.

Feb 19th 2022 - the "Toronto Event (Ottowa)" after which tens of thousands started praying and saying to their LEO abusers, "I love you. I forgive you." That ended the whole depradation that Trudeau had planned for the truckers.

This is exactly how I do my several times a day oblations to the Most High. As you see here. Exactly. Full in the sun, arms outstretched, palms facing upward, my shining face to the Throne above us all.

And this is what I see every time, as it happened a few minutes ago. The white beam of fire you see is coming straight to me. As it happens. As it will for others, who receive the baptism of fire.

It used to just be at appointed times. Now, it's constantly, without letup. Doesn't matter if I am indoors, comes straight through the ceilings or walls, depending upon the angle of the sun. At noon, its treble in strength. This is a massive hint to those who wish a nearer relationship with YHVH and is also willing to dedicate THEIR LIFE in His service. Or not, as it will be for most.