Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

A word to the weird

 

Any Questions?

A word to the weird

Don and Edu

 

We are not interested in the rank and file. You rankers follow orders or else and we know that. Captains and lower, so to say, we are NOT interested in. Unless you make it our business, get in our faces, try to set us up or kill us. Then you get OUR FULL ATTENTION. But that's on you, not us.

The Elite. The bloodline slugs. The majors to presidents, kings, queens - in short, the real commanders and officers of satan on Earth.

 You edomites are a special selection outside of this. Because you tell the world and heaven, you are the chosen ones. So, we do choose you.

By your own chosen one words,  you are chosen.

I went my whole life and only ran into lucifer 4 times, sent him packing. Now, I bitch slap senior gimp 2 or 3 times a month and then laugh as he flies off. Then I proceed to openly insult dickless in public EVERY CHANCE I GET. Just the way I am. I have no regard for those in rebellion to my King and Father.