Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2024

The Adrenochrome problem

 The Adrenochrome problem

Don

 

It's a real problem. They

  • kidnap the child;
  • take it to an underground room or shipping container;
  • strap it into a chair;
  • play horrific sounds of screaming rabbits being tortured at ear splitting volume;
  • the torturers suit up in demonic gear and masks, yelling unholy and vicious things towards, also telling them what is about to happen - they are also chanting and doing demon summoning, the whole thing taking place over a painted on baphomet under the child;
  • then the pliers, knives, cutting tools, and blow torches come out;
  • then the adrenaline is given and meth, to keep them awake and alive;
  • then they peel the face off and wear it;
  • then they dig into the brain - child is still alive, feels it all - get the pineal gland, adrenal glands, etc;
  • drain the body of demonic blood;
  • at this stage of blood loss, the poor child dies and is body bagged for the food processors.

Everyone understand this problem of ours?  If you don't see this as a problem, you are my enemy and I AM yours. Get me? I AM your enemy.

So, because of these realities, I have sealed every single pharmacy in the west that sells and distributes this stuff, knowing that doing so, makes the product inert.

Inert...

So, you go back to how it was before the 2000s and doing as drug dealers; secret deliveries and drug codes. I will find these storage locations (it will take all of one night) and seal them, too.

I tell you bastards this because for these crimes and others, you are my enemy.

And I AM yours.

Don