Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Edomite/Jewbie hate crime agenda against the Holy Word and Christians/Yehudi(Real Israelites)

Edomite/Jewbie hate crime agenda against the Holy Word and Christians/Yehudi(Real Israelites)

Don Bradley May 5th, 2024



Be it known.

In that any and all types of national, state, county, or city legislation in North and South America, and ALL of Europe extant, including provinces et al, against reading, writing, and owning the Holy Word of Almighty YHVH known worldwide as the Holy Bible has this judgment upon them. A Great Plague will come upon all Edomite/Canaanite/Jewish peoples and those in service and support of same. So severe will this plague be, that those wishing death, Shall Not Find It. Amen.

The very hour such legislation is passed. Those who personally design, promote, vote for, and encourage such legislation that is then passed, come under immediate judgment.

And our Heavenly Father YHVH has led us to:

Isaiah 66

1Thus saith YHVH, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

2For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith YHVH: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

3He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

4I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

5Hear the word of YHVH, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let YHVH be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

6A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of YHVH that rendereth recompence to his enemies.