Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Sukkot Day 1 (Tuesday)

Sukkot 1 Tuesday

Don Bradley October 12 2022 Tishri 16,


John 17

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

So what does all this fire from the sun do? Everything.

Your DNA changes out the corrupted Nephilim insertions to  your past bloodline and returns them to His Holy Name in every case.

The fire hits the chambers of your eyes, pineal gland, and heart, vivifying them with a life force promised by Yeshua. It's a tuning up of awareness, wisdom, perception, strength, power, and the blessed qualities:

  • mercy
  • tenderness
  • humility
  • kindness
  • joy
  • serenity
  • generosity
  • an eager passion to do, be, know, love, become.

And that's just the highlights.

Getting the fire. Constantly this year, from sunrise to sunset. Always shows up when using a glass lens. That's what the white beam coming from the sun to yours truly. And it's not just me. There are others.

Plastic lens - no visible beam of energy. It's there, its just only quartz crystal glass lenses can capture etheric fire - in these latter days. Which I find to always be, quite beautiful. And Uriel, thrice blessed Uriel, is the regent of the sun under YHVH and Yeshua. A great and glorious responsibility to YHVH's Creation.