Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Arise, My Child

Arise, My Child

Don Bradley September 8th 2006



Arise, o' sleeping child,

from your slumber.

For you are being deceived

by an infinite number.


They that surround you do so with hate,

and measure the world by its very weight.

All that they are, and do, and will be

is consumed by a darkness, a blackness, that's great.


So, I call you, I wake you

with fire from above;

to teach you, to reach you, and save you

with love.


And the moons shall pass,

and the seasons, too;

in a silence, a patience,

this awakening for you.


Remember! Remember! Remember!

Who that you are!!

A star from the Great Father

that's who you are!


I am your Christ

and such as you are

awaken, my child

and see your own star.

Don


(written on a mountain bluff, overlooking the Santa Clarita Valley. DB)

Comet Bradfield.

5-2-2004