Followers

Friday, October 14, 2022

The Paypal affair

The Paypal affair

Edu


It all started with me trying to send money to some brothers from afar to urgently help them to pay for some tragedy the satanic Network arranged in their lives... they could have let things go smoothly but nay, they had to withhold the sent funds for 21 days, delay refunds, etc, being the usual assholes everybody hates. So I got angry and sealed their San Jose Headquarters on October 9th. Oh, this time they tangled with the wrong guy... if they just had made things go smoothly, I would probably had given no second thoughts about this. (From little beginnings come great things. DB)

Unbeknownst to me they had already committed a blunder the day before and had become target of indicative fantasies of many (more than usual). Well except that for this time they manifested.

By the way, PayPal is having... network problems... I would withdraw all my money from it if I had any... those sealed datacenters tend to become unstable when the satanic techies cannot enter them forever... people are already complaining of access problems and it's just going to get worse.

Jeremiah 14:12

"When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence."

Edu