Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Uriel Expresses YHVH's Will

Every moment, of every minute, of every hour, of every day...The Sun and the Moon and all the stars above align in perfection to YHVH's Will, dynamically driving or reducing, a person, place, or thing. 

A minor smattering of these pics from January 2006. No always present beam from the Sun to the village idiot in those days, except a few times a year; again, to my appointed times as I walk His Way in my life. Even so, I captured hundreds of these expressions as any can do. I have no settings, the camera at the time was and the cameras I use now are still set to automatic; the setting for newbs who really don't know anything about photography, of which I am very much guilty of.

Enjoy.

Don

And, as always, He led me to the verse for this post-

Daniel 8

16And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. 17So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

18Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.