Followers

Friday, March 17, 2023

3-17-23 storm 19 enters calif

This one is aimed just for us right off. You all know how this works by now; or at least should. 

I was thinking about Lynchburg Tennessee today. The Jack Daniels demon pit. Every storm that comes through - and they are running through about one a week, just like the rest of the country now - it's all like:

Is this the one?!

Is this THE Storm that takes the place?

Every time. 

How nerve wracking that must be. Not to worry, this isn't about killing anyone there, just ending a long anchored demonic presence that has become a more than nasty end times portal. 

About the storms. Folks need to start taking what's being said here more seriously than they do. Everything that is published has mostly happened. The things still to fall has to do with appointed times, celestially speaking. Stars in the sky. 

This is done as a courtesy, to both sides of the conflict, though that does NOT have to be the case. I and others, just have to be on duty and serve the most high; and for reasons beyond my understanding, my whole life has been in preparation for these days. My whole life. Intimates who know my REAL life story understand this. There is so much I have not nor cannot share. If I relayed just a few events that were witnessed by hundreds, no one would believe. If I showed proof after hundreds of evidenced proofs of miracles, no one would believe. Dad says it is a waste of spirit. And so it is.

But, remember to test all things. The fruits bear the source. My source is Yeshua and YHVH. They should be your source, too. 

What I am personally waiting for...know its going to happen, is when the Edomites run their fake, anointed in hell version of the return of Elijah. I just want, have asked for, and granted, just one time of one on one with this fraud, whomever he is. One shot at him, all I ask.

For blaspheming Dad's Holy Name.

(I know this day will come, but the wait is just...well.)