Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Why is this day, different from other days?

Why is this day, different from other days?

Some will think, as they awaken, look out a window to make sure the world they left at dusk, is the world they expect to see at sunrise. And it is. As it was.

But then there's that sinking, pulling sensation, like down and away. It's so subtle, you have to be still to sense it, and yet once sensed, it escapes you, only to be sensed again when at repose or calm. Only to escape again.

Is it that day for you?

Is that crack new?

Or was it always?

The elevator is out, have to take the stairs. Because the shaft is slightly out of alignment, increasingly so by the day now.

Why does it sometimes feel as though you are on a small craft at sea, rocking with the rhythm of the swells? But then, not?

Do you know where you are and why?

Why are am I here now?

What is the measure of my life, today, if I were to account for it?

What is the meaning of my life, you might be thinking? What do I truly want and why? Is there real happiness on that road? Or, have I yet learned I have been given illusions to chase for all the wrong reasons?

Are you yet now asking these questions?

Why not?

Don

But Hush Now. For I hear the sounds of battle. That low rumble in the west, betokens the days events to be. 




And Yeshua has led us to...

1 Chronicles 29

 9Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to YHVH: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy.