Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

It's New Years eve tonight - The Real One as ordained by YHVH

 

Such a connection of the heart with Him. I am near weeping with joy half the time and a silly, giddy, idiot the rest. It's that wonderful.

See you to it. Please. It doesn't have to be this way for you. It isn't for me, and I'm kind of a dork.

He's the only home i know any more.

And He does understand what horrors His children are living and going through, both inner and of the world. He does. And His endless mercies, regardless of how much a mess of things we make it - are the proof of that.

I have of late wondered immensely about the upcoming year. Whatever last year was and still is (till sunset today at least), everything inside me and...Him as well...portends to astounding things, doings, events.

Here's to what promises to be a most interesting ride through hell on Earth.