Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Buffalo Bill the Condor pays a visit UPDATED

 

Thanks E. Dad led me to Job 12-7, after hanging with Bill and Peter today.

These fellas and madams are enormous. I mean it. As these things happen, Bill paid a visit not four feet from the chairs we sit in. Baron the raven also hangs, most every single time I go outside. He was at first, unhappy with the Billster's presence, but got over it.

Now Baron is a Big Raven; but compared to Bill here, he looks like a little starling. For all those assets surveilling this mess, Bill's condor number is 94. He was visibly tagged on his right side. Bill let me walk right up to him. A real treat. I have been admiring these regents of the sky since I moved here in Jan of 2023. Bill's sister was killed by one of those wind turbines they stuck in their habitat. Yeah...that's an ongoing bozo no no. I'm seeing an electrical short in the system soon. Very soon.