Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Leaving Don Croft's orgone movement in 2004

 

The target is in site. Should be there in another 2 hours. 3 altars to be destroyed.

Leaving Don Croft's orgone movement in 2004

Don Bradley 6-15-24

 

 

Dig it. In late 2001, I met up with Don Croft (hereafter DC) and he had created two devices that I found actually worked in the war against chemtrails, which I had already been fighting for four years, with just sharing information, pictures, what have you. About a month after the 911 mega black ritual event in NYC. Not much ammunition in those early years to fight organized, systemic, evil. Same as it is today, 23 years later.

Poop...

One was a cloudbuster – which removed chemtrails by dissolving them right down into the lungs of the people, the angels of the air had all these years (I didn't know this until that time - if you have chemfog on the deck, one of DC's cloudbusters is around, to be sure) by keeping it upstairs, as they do. The other was the Holy Hand Grenade; a play on a monty python movie, and adequately named, I thought.

Both worked. The HHG, made plants brighter, removed blight from a zone, etc. This I wanted in on, because at the same time, I also began to be engaged in satanic altar destruction. That's when I found Sheriffs protecting these sites during ritual time and also, afterwards. The REAL caretakers. That's another reality for another day.

It was my thinking to add the HHG to my growing arsenal of weapons against the evil that in the 1980s and 90s, had so many times reared its ever ugly head on my daily walk, intentionally so, to F up my life. You could say, I was being openly gang stalked as early as 1991, documented. That's when I learned about it. It's also the time I learned from an ex deputy sheriff, that the printed FBI file – in 1991 – was over 2 feet thick. These were the days before digitized information. What!? Why???

This is what happens to those born with sight. They target you right off. They know you can see them, even if you do not as yet, understand what you are seeing. My case precisely, back in those days after 1975. And earlier.

Trust me when I tell you, at your birth, the demons already are telling the damned whom you are and what the indications are of your life path. Surprise, surprise. If the world only knew how bad things really are. Sadly.

Clearing satanic ritual sites at Spahn Ranch 2005. The Manson Family's cursed locations. Not any more.

Myself in 2004. Lucifer's attempt at my demise is still ongoing. Yeshua is King.

 

To cut to the chase, I made DC aware in the fall of 2004 that his cloudbuster was actually helping the beast system to poison the world. It didn't erase anything. It merely broke up the clouds of death above our heads and brought these poisonous clouds down into our lungs, A VERY BAD THING. He totally blew me off.

I see.

His wife was a witch, open to any and all about it. Now I understood. He was just using me to push his validity. Dammit.

I made my own orgone, blessed it in the name of Christ Yeshua, and added it to my altar clearing site tools (holy oil, holy water, tiny bibles sealed in ziplock bags, etc). And in the space between, oh, 2002 and well, now even, I've cleared THOUSANDS OF SATANIC SITES, all over the western USA. You haven't lived until you've faced down stone cold killers, a brace of rakes at night in the forest, one on each side, mere yards away and that 9milli you have strapped on your hip means nothing to them. Finding yourself in a diner and within minutes, the place fills up with Hand of Death cultist killers all staring at you, saying nothing. And here you are, in New Mexico, ruining one of their playgrounds. You have no idea where I've been and what I've had to see and do, to stop the slaughter of young children. If told, would not be believed, even with witnesses and pictures.

You learn the rules of spiritual warfare pretty fast or you die, pretty fast. I can tell you. Most who came along – tourists without spine, mostly – never came twice; usually.

Ever hear bullets whiz by your head? And I don't mean bumble bees, neither? More than a few times? Or find bullet holes in your car? Or devices attached to the frame of your truck?

No?

Even yesterday, thursday june 14th, 2024, someone tried to kill me out on the highway in the Mojave desert. Won't bore you with the details; this happens half a dozen times a month – every single month of my ever blessed life. I sincerely doubt many of you reading this could mentally or emotionally handle such a walk as I have. I can barely do it myself and very often, just sit down and weep inside at the immenseness of it all against me. (Quit whining, Don. Right.)

At this point, I'm just waiting for the event that actually succeeds. So far, no soap.

The second reason for this departure, was Carol and DC using my name to validate the most bizarre and extreme kind of New Age hocus-pocus they attached to any new “creation” of Carols. As it happened. I asked him to stop doing that; he did not. I implored him to desist from saying “DB says Carol is exactly right” and versions of that lie. He would not.

This is why I broke from DC's orgone movement, all those long years ago.


Don

Below: clearing several satanic sites and altar rings at Red Rock Canyon, 2004.