Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2024

The Lamb Of God And The Ark Of The Covenant

https://old.bitchute.com/video/wIan6GX1yXjp/ 

My channel on Bithell is now labeled as "old bitchute" when no others are. 

Many others on bithell are leaving. They did the same thing to me. To upload, I have to go through hoops not really worth the bother, but then, where else are folks going to get this kind of intel? Jimbo has this to say.

Don't be surprised if you see me completely done with this channel. I am tired of all the problems, and the screwing with my channel. Subs deleted, descriptions missing and more. Now this? This is a cluster F. I have done my part to spread the word. All for zero compensation. I need to move on to more productive ventures. I was tired of this anyway. Bless you all. Peace and I am out after today.