Miracle in Tehachapi
Don Bradley
September 18th 2026
Not for publication. Edward only.
Luke 3.22
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
This story actually begins 9-16-2026. I had told Salome and her cloud of demons in no uncertain terms that I am leaving Tehachapi, regardless of the rent being paid. Because...I just can't live like this anymore and frankly, WON'T. Happy Tehachapi – deja vu – I figured they'd party deep into the night over this happy declaration. UNLESS...all the hate, all the death threats, all the killers being brought in, and all of the shit stopped and stopped right now. In fact, I made it so that – being under surveillance at all times – made it an impossible request by insisting the surveillance recordings of this declaration be played to every witch and intelligence asset, redundant, in the area, or I'm out of here.
I had made my mind up to leave. Because this isn't living. This isn't just walking in the shadow of the valley of death, this was a constant, endless, 4 yearish walk in hell that was making me a killer monster and I simply no longer wanted that life. Being homeless and free wheeling was better than this. Homeless I know. Seven times in the knowing. It's not something I fear. I was going on a new path, with mine own freewill and Almighty YHVH said, either way, He was with me – He has work for me in the world, in that way, I am with you son.
I figured NO WAY, these guys are going to do this. I had made my mind right. I had enough. And I knew that one day, I would finally lose it from this shit and when I came out of it, I'd be looking at 10,000 corpses, littering the landscape. Remember those days as Joshua and Eliyahu? You were there, you know. I saw it. Was sure of it. It was the only way to prevent that. Time to go Donnie. Because one day, I was going to come across yet another group of killers they brought into town, I'd lose my mind, and well, you know the rest. Remember a month ago when I came across that group of super soldiers, brought in just to DEAL WITH ME?
Time to go.
So, the next day, 9-17-26 I went into Stallion Springs to get cat food and milk, etc. And for the first time in almost 4 years, the angry black and red cloud of hate didn't envelope me as I made my right onto Stallion Springs Rd from Comanche. I kept driving into the little coven village mix of suburban and farms and ranches. No black cloud. What's this? I actually enjoyed the short little drive. A first. Can it be true? I saw the store/gas station was empty and turned in. Got my goods and went to pay for it. The guy whom runs the place was on duty and also for the first time – ever with this guy – his vibe was chill. Not simmering hate under the hood. What is GOING ON?
A handsome lady, tats, but beautiful long hair past her rear was in line ahead of me, because I had stepped back out to buy a box of teeth rot candy, which I ended up throwing out, milk duds. I complimented her on her lovely long hair. She turned and gave me the demon face. No problem. She left, me and the guy start chatting again like old neighbors about the always beautiful day Tehachapi has and all that like and wow...what a most pleasant visit.
Then it hit me. The CIA complied with my impossible request. Why on Earth would you want to keep me around, when all I've heard is die fucker, I got a bullet for you. And You know Ed, all the attacks that have happened to me here. Energy weapons, gravlevs and many times, and people driving by honking, revving their engines while I'm praying, running quad bikes to break up my Dad stuff, and shining powerful lights into my home at night, and and and and and and and. For 4 years. Screw it. I'm done. Keep your town. My work is now in the world and Good luck stopping me. I have no problem leaving a trail of corpses behind me if that's how you want to roll.
Remember brother, they made me this way.
And here's another thing no one knows, except one person. Since 2005, I had been developing a list of the world's most powerful people. The top of the top. Kept adding to it and adding to it. Over 2,000 names. I made a promise to myself. The very first hour of my homelessness, these devils die. Take me about 20 minutes to do. Straight into the abyss. People all out of the book of life, so I had no sin. But they would be instantly removed from the world. I knew I could do that, had the power to do that, and most importantly THE WILL to do that. That list stays. And I am the only person in this world who can do that. I'll give mankind the help it has been praying for, right then and there.
Whose running your kingdom now satan. All your players are no more.
Like you said once, outside Atlanta. Here's your kingdom, muh lord.
So today, 9-18-26, I have to go to the mailbox and sigh...I know the drill. The same shit, the same death threats, the same gangstalking, the same bullshit and yeah, it's time to go. I drive into Tehachapi. No cloud of black hate. What? I go by XX's house, short visit. Tell her about the day before and how it went down. Is it true, did they actually play that tape for everybody? No way. Can't be. That's an impossible request they'd never agree to. The demons from salome agreed to it, but who in their right minds ever believes demons. I'm not that stupid.
And you know, I teach people to never trust demons. Because you can't. Ever. You create traps for yourself when you do. You know the drill.
Way I figured it, I was paid for the rent and now had time to pack and go, and aren't you happy Tehachapi. Have your parties. El dorko is gone, gone, gone. Better to live in a ditch, than to live like that.
I left XX, and headed to the Post Office. Got the mail. Bills and a cash donation. Thankfully. Real cash in my pocket. And drove out to buy kibble and do my errands. No black cloud, not anything. I started crying couldn't stop.
Like a Great Weight, my moaning, was coming out of me. I pulled into a tractor supply place to buy the 30 pound bags they sold and I used to feed the cats and the wildlife. Figured I can keep it together. Got into the store, and the crying became a river. Can't stop crying. I can't believe it. It just poured out me.
Tears, gratitude, thankfulness, and O Heavens, No more dead people. No more dead locals. It's over it's over. It finally stopped. Whole store sees this, they don't know what to make of this. I pay for the thing, can't stop crying. The cashier, a lady younger than I, a witch and so what, asks and I tell Her, “4 years of hate, death threats, people trying to kill me, teams of assassins and all that and it's stopped. I told her, I'm not here for any of you. My work has always been against lu, the fallen. I come from heaven to do only that and to give over Dad's judgments, what few come down every year. I hate the killing, don't want to do it.”
But you know Ed, I attack strongholds and folks that send the killers after us, as a defensive thing. You know, bring it to my door, try and kill me and NO WAY, I'm going to allow you to get in the way of my work with Dad. The people that send these killers, get it too. It's kept me alive. And appeasement only encourages aggression. Every time.
You know my policy. Make a move, make out your will first. I have no problem stopping people who want to stop my work with dad. Never have. Not for about 3,500 years. As you know.
This isn't appeasement. It's live and let live. I don't interfere with them, please return the courtesy. They already track and see, everything I do. And Dad allows it. So do I. Shove it up my ass, well, that's aggression.
If the locals get caught up in a larger net, a Dad judgment, that's out of my hands. Like the trafficking thing or the DUMB thing or the clone thing. Or the pedo thing. You know what I'm saying; if I didn't do it, He'd have you do it. And you've recently proved that little factoid.
And thanks for taking the load, while I was down and out and fighting yet another two assassination attempts in the last month alone. You know the ones.
And now for the weird.
I had a bunch of Deja vues today. Hadn't had that many, in a day, since september 2013, when I moved to Ojai number 3. My third home there.
I'm crying for an hour and twenty minutes. Can't stop. And for some reason, even though with all the tears I couldn't eat and wasn't hungry. I pull into Burger Spot and ordered a chili burger and a vanilla shake. Can't stop crying. Go outside, it's dead noon. And a Great Light came down upon me. The tears are flowing like great drops of blood out of me. Cops roll through, and 4 squad cars, assemble about 100 feet away, all watching me. I just sit on the ground, crying, and there they are watching me sit on the ground and crying like a little girl. Can't stop it. Finally after some time, I go inside and get the food, which I don't eat. Gave the girl there an almost 7 dollar tip, apologized, told her the same thing I told the cashier at Tractor supply. I am so bleary I cannot drive. I come out, all the cops had left. I paid them never no mind. I don't want to hurt LEO. That's a shit job they have and hey, we ALL FOLLOW ORDERS. Do we not? My uncle was a cop. I rent from cops. More than once. My neighbor is a cop and we are friendly. I like the guy.
Ask Dad to drive me home. He does. My hands are on the wheel, but I can barely see the road. Then as I wipe some tears away and half way home and down on the deck, is an enormous white hawk circling over me. HUGE. Low. Wow....
I ask Dad why did this have to happen while in town and WHY did I have to be at burger spot. He said, “Because upon the founding of Tehachapi, you were standing at noon, in the exact center of the cities, from the 1870s.” I started crying again. Then he reminded me that my Yeshua visit from two years ago? The one with Cephas, his daughter, and Yesh. You remember that? Anyways. Same place. There is more but cannot say.
And on top of that, earlier this morning, when putting out kibble for the ravens, I had this pitcher in my hand I use for water and food, To toss out. As I go to toss it, the thing explodes in my hands. I open my hand and the handle is in pieces in my hand.
I go inside. What was ThAT. It was you, my son. What. One of your upgrades was made fully so last night. You have the power to make matter, be no more, in any shape to nothing at all.
This change, this miracle in Tehachapi...I am so mind boggling grateful what happened to me today. Because fully turned on, a guy like me...can do...use your imagination. I can't say the words. Afraid to speak them. Thank heavens for today. I never want to use those powers ever. Ever. Ever. Make entire cities, NOTHING? Holy moly.
And there is much more, but cannot say. This is all I'm permitted to say.
There is also a communication with this He wants me to share with you. AFTER YOU'VE READ THIS.
Your brother Don
confirm receipt please.
Dad says, oh no, I have to put this out, because the locals won't get this knowing otherwise. I asked for the blog that gets the least traffic, OSW. He said okay. Thanks Heavens.
This has a lot of typos, but here you go. Hope it makes sense. Ask, if it doesn't. I'm fried. I'm going to pass out now.
Also, at the end of all that, I asked Dad what HE THOUGHT of the whole affair today.
He had me turn to Luke 3.22
Sorry.
and confirm
Ed, they met the demands. UNLESS they show me an event otherwise, I'm staying.
Update Final 9-18-26
I just got back.
The entire day was entirely Dad's design and affair, misunderstood by all.
My tears although seemingly brought on by the “apparent” change in attitude by locals and the perception, was only a surface connection. The real cause had nothing to do with that. At all. The police were called because of your presence. Tehachapi was frightened.
The real cause of the tears was a thing deeper than any of that and extends through many lives. He's right. The last time a thing like this happened to me was in the Wilderness campaign, when at the end of the first day's battles with the screams of the burning and dying, I cried for an hour and twenty minutes, in my tent. That connection, I did make on my own.
I had taken upon myself, events that had nothing to do with me, then or now, or all the past thens. The main connection point.
As for Tehachapi, they have not a miter of understanding of the workings of Him, in people's lives, not mine, their own, no ones. They are incapable of understanding things as much as they are incapable of understanding the lives they were given and have lived, all these 6,000 years.
Tehachapi is a nexus point of evil in the world. A great many dark things before the flood and after the flood, took place there. And are still taking place there.
I am to never speak of this event to anyone, regardless of whom they are, beyond these words. It's why He had me publish.
As for the future. Wait and See and do not worry. Any untoward efforts against me, He will deal with. He is with me, always. As He has always been since the beginning.Isaiah 11-4, He gave me earlier but after I had returned home.
4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
Even reading this telling, they will completely misunderstand. Even if explained as much as I am aware of these deeper links, they will ALWAYS see them with the wrong eyes. Always. That cannot be helped.