Followers

Friday, January 14, 2022

Understanding anything Tevet 11

Isaiah 59

21As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith YHVH; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith YHVH, from henceforth and for ever.

 

Until the world at large learns, understands and appreciates the enormous challenge that two opposing versions of humanoids brings, it can never, ever, see things clearly. Only in a fog. To us, they are just another quite weird species. To them, we are food to be consumed under the most horrific circumstances and they are, the darkness reaching out for the darkness.

Only then, can anyone see reality as it is. Not as they've conditioned to believe it is. Like some trainable animal named Fido. We are not dogs nor cats, but the sons and daughters of the Most High Adonai and King.

Don