By Biblicism Institute
2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.
3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.
4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.
5. Lehman Brothers of NY.
6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).
7. Goldman Sachs of NY
8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank – Equitable Life – Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).
9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).
• the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York
• the Rothschilds of Paris and London
• the Warburgs of Hamburg
• the Lazards of Paris
• the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome
• N.M. Rothschild of London
• Rothschild Bank of Berlin
• Warburg Bank of Hamburg
• Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
• Lehman Brothers of New York
• Lazard Brothers of Paris
• Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
• Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
• Goldman Sachs of New York
• JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
Read also: Jesus was not a Jew