Followers

Friday, March 20, 2020

Message in an Arrow - further news


Ephesians 1:12 - That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30 - And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Dear Friends and readers,
So, being the way I am, which is always to test EVERYTHING that comes my way from any direction, and most especially from the spiritual dimensions. Even more so, when that dimension is from our Father/Son. To get a thing wrong...to be headed in a wrong direction...to be deceived by malevolent forces (and they try, believe me) and then, WORSE YET, give over a thing as solid, when in fact it is none...frankly, it's more than I can bare, as a soul.

To misrepresent Yeshua and YHVH, in any way, even innocently, because of lack of due diligence, praying and fasting, and researching all good things against His Holy Word, is just reprehensible to me. I agonize over everything I am given to know, see, and understand. I triple check everything, ask for special confirmations only I can know of so as not to be deceived by the dark side, and it must be in complete agreement with His Book. Any failure of any aspect of the above, and you folks never hear about it. OR, if you do, it gets rescinded at once with a full explanation why the thing went away.

Dad's done so much for me, given so much to the world, and is under constant, relentless attack by stunted souls, the nephilim, and the satanic hierarchy, that to see any of such, in the slightest, have my hand on the thing, is horrifying to me beyond...well, you get the idea. I hope so, at least.

So, being the way I am, as mentioned before, I asked and am asking for confirmation of EVERY SINGLE PART OF THAT TUESDAY MORNING THIS WEEK. The arrow/rainbow morning with His presence everywhere at once and amazingly so. You have to know these last few days have NOT been one of joy for being part of the thing, but of hand-wringing angst. 
  • Did I miss something?
  • Get any part of the message wrong?
  • And because I'm no theologian, am I explaining as is wanted correctly?
  • And on and on and on and on.

That's been these last 3 days. Because, as mentioned, the mere idea of getting any part of it wrong or in error...to bring a major foul up to his feet and say okeeday then...I just can't get my heart and mind in peace until all certainty is obtained and even then, maybe.

This work, this stuff I get to see all these decades, and in the last few years, now you get to see a fraction of it too, hasn't been the picnic you all think it might be. Because of the above. I know I have to answer for everything I do, right or wrong. But that's not what bothers me. My ass kickings, well deserved I'm sure, and pain and suffering, that stuff. That I can take. And do without complaint. I'm sure I deserve whatever the latest body slam has come this month. But to ever see pain cross his face because of some failure on my part IN HIS NAME.

Well, that's just it. It's too much.

Being the way I am, I have begged two days ago for confirmation this was meant for the world, again. I opened the book with my eyes closed and wherever my finger lands, that's the thing He wants me to learn, see, know, reveal. And this was His answer.


Daniel 5 25And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. 26This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. 27TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

Given what we received as mentioned in the Message in an Arrow post, I leave it to you to discern His answer. No commentary will be provided by me. I believe none is necessary.

Peace be with you all in our time of Jacob's Trouble.