Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2026

DemonAi Data Centers

DemonAi Data Centers

Don Bradley

7-30-26



Every single day I pray against demonAI and Data Centers. Every day. Same with any beast system surveillance, gang stalking future. A future of death and slavery for us all. Except white men. Whitey is to be murdered, any way possible.

I put a thing on Flock, that it go viral in the world. And it has. Same with Data Centers. Any lawful thing from Heaven, I am doing. Against you. Not witches or covens, YOU. The builders, owners, and creators of this death harvest. YOU.

I'm sure many others are too and it finally is happening this year. City after city is rejecting Data Centers. Good. Mayors and other jewbie representatives override the citizens view of the matter, which is NO data centers and bring them in anyway. This is no longer America. We are a vassal state of Khazarian Edomite Pisrael.





So, jewbies are now suing cities that reject their incoming death factories. Any town or city can reject a company's proposal to build and do business there. They have that right. In a free and fair country with a constitution. Not any more.


Now, they are putting it round that rejecting data centers is antisemitism. They are not semitic, never were. Palestinians are Semitic, not these nasty tunnel rats.


Like this company, Hexabuild – building for satan/saturn. Rejected, no one wants a water and lake killer Indian run, jewbie owned, data center smack dab in the middle of their city, where they were going to put it, poisoning the water, sending out deadly EMF frequencies, and running demonAI night and day. Plus, flock and Axon on every street. Part of the proposal.

Hexabuild, Hexagram, Kabballa, Zoran, Talmud satan worship.



And only in predominantly white counties are these being built. In no other places.


Everyone understand?

So, on this foul day of the witches black sabbath of Midsummer I tell you that I am coming against you. Elon took about 20 seconds and only once. You data center death dealers I am putting an hour every day on you. Every Single day.

So...

These rejected builders whom sue and insist upon coming in anyways. Every single day I am going to seal your offices, homes, building sites there and every one already built, plus, a walk and way curse for all the principles. Every Single Day. Every single day, I am going to ask for judgment against you all, in Yeshua's name and blood.

Every Single Day.

And I already am.

Only if the voters approve a data center – and not just city councils or back room deals with satanic witch mayors, do they get a pass.

I am imploring YHVH to turn His Face against you, EVERY SINGLE DAY. As I have already.

We know what demonAI data centers really are. The people only know that their world is full of shit 24/7 once they are built.

  1. They are immense eyesores.

  2. The water turns black.

  3. The headaches and

  4. non stop migraines

  5. and cancers appear, and

  6. all the children and anyone living with 30 miles of it find their plants dying, the animals dying, and

  7. a constant loud hum that never goes away and that can be heard for miles. As videos prove, every single one.

So, you evil scabs want to destroy the people whom don't want your brand of city killing evil wiping out their families and you are going after them?

No. He is going after YOU. As am I.

I want you to laugh. It makes it all so easy when you do. Keep Laughing.

Destroying the Georgia Guide stones with lightning, July 2022.


That was a good day. Take a good look at what is coming at you. You want the beast system. Okay. But you want to kill everyone to do it, think again.

For two months after that day, Dad kept putting the time it was taken out in everything I was doing. For 2 months. Here is Need for Speed driving game, my first go at it, and the time – 3.03.33. the exact same time in the morning the Georgia Guide stones were taken down by lightning. In Georgia.

My name in the game is YeshuaBro. That's me.


The day judgment came down on Elon and SpaceHex. They will never succeed against the firmament. The rest is CGI. Captcha declares YAYAY.

YAY YAY.




I was banned for life at 4chan. Same at CFP. Everywhere, same month. Cannot make comments that last more than an hour and now, just cannot make comments. No voice allowed you see. Don't need you, to be me. I only need my Father and Savior Yeshua.

Don