A Monday miracle
Don Bradley 8-25-26
Took several dumps today, clearing out the last week's stuff. Find my groin area soaking wet, over and over again. Full of blood. Put my hand down there, comes up blood red. I change out everything 3 times, make makeshift absorbent pads that are instantly, in under 5 seconds, just sludge balls of viscera and blood. Lots of blood. A pint, I was told.
| Good Golly, Miss Molly, just sitting over the toilet and I am hearing the blood and chunks go into the water. |
Everything I change into turns into red goo. I'm bleeding to death, internally. Well...that's one way to go.
I take a couple of pictures, but could take twenty because everything I change into is instantly soaked. I'm leaving drops of blood, everywhere I walk - not on the carpet. I just wanted 2 or 3, for the books. And because no one would believe me, think I am making something of myself. All that shite.
This has happened before. I had glass put into some supplements, RX meds, And food. Many times.
And by 3 oclock, each time, I'm dying. FUCK YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE, I've been hearing for years.
Fine. I call on Yesh, “Yesh, need one of your specials.” Each time.
I change one last time, cut up some rags to make maxi pads, homemade, and I can't go buy proper supplies because i'm broke. Yesh says to lie down, like the other times. I pass out on the couch, and keep passing out. Finally wake up at 6pm and expect to find myself soaked in blood and the couch and towels I put down to catch it all, ruined. There is no blood anywhere. Not a drop on the maxipad. Nor clothes. I have to take a dump.
Oh no, not that. Anything but that. I expect the whole thing to start up again.
Nope. Comes out clear, no blood on the toilet paper, nothing.
Thanks Yesh. Again.
Don't like sharing with the world, because they will think, as I've always said for 20 years, that I am trying to make myself something, look at me, vanity thing. See, I agree with you. I pushed back hard on the inclusion of the prophet thing when writing that up yesterday. But, His wlll be done. I do this because Yesh said I should.
I'm still asking we do not publish those documents.
Going to put up two pictures, and they're gross, because they no longer allow me to send more than one pic at a time, because FuCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE.
Don
You should know, that from the beginning of all this in March of 2005, I implored Dad about sharing Donnie miracles with the world. It would be taken wrong. My discretion kind of thing. So for YEARS, I simply never did. Think about it. Only since the Great Awakening did I relent to doing so. I want to stop doing that now. All you people do is laugh and say I am faking my pics. How does one do that? I haven't had or used photoshop since the 1990s. Don't even want to know how to use it. CIA slugs do that, not me.
The world needs to earn the seeing the thereof. I feel.
No more Donnie miracles. No one real gets this stuff anyways. They think it's all BS. Fine.
You all think this is shite? Fine. That door just closes for you. And the things that would have helped you, ,you'll never know about, good guys and bad guys. It's my call BECAUSE IT IS MY LIFE.
PS. the article was pulled because He said that every point made, has its correlation in the Holy Word and include such. I did to do that. Whenever I get around to it. Plus about ten new pages. Whatever.