A change in my walk and way
9-10-26
Turns out, from all the stuff I've been slammed with, I overlooked paying rent. More has happened then what I have let on to the world. I found out this morning that which they should have had a month ago, they didn't get. Scrape, scrabble, and come up to it, drive to Bakersfield to get it right, and then to the Post Office and get it off in the mail.
I loathe doing this. Only because someone I knew is insistent. And...anyways.
So, now October is due. NOW. I do not have it. Obviously. Dying, having your backed ripped apart for 3 weeks really makes a difference in your day. And shite like this has been going on since Tabernacles last year. One thing ends, and the next thing hits me, all of it fatal. Somehow, I survive. Try as they might. I haven't shared it, but obliquely, bits and pieces. And Hey! who wants to hear someone whine about their life? NOBODY. I know this. Everyone thinks being me is this wonderful thingy - and it is, spiritually - but you walk in valley of death and the attacks are on all sides.
Nothing more to say.
Don