Followers

Monday, September 7, 2026

Burning Man Temple Burn releasing the demonic into the world

Burning Man Temple Burn releasing the demonic into the world

Don Bradley 9-7-26

UPDATE

Of course, Yeshua reminds me that what is written here convicts those of the the dark side, whom ignore the warnings and pleadings to repentance and all very that. I know this. And I know they have to hear it, to a point, so none can say later, No one told us.  It's why I soldier on, doing the needful thing. For Heaven and Earth.

But do they repent? They do not. And that's MY POINT. 

Don 


The entire point of these bacchanals – ancient past into modern times – is to release into the world, demonic spirits from below. This is in addition, in modern times, to current SRA and Mkultra mind control that so predominates the various “camps” and have always been a part of modern Burning Hag from the beginning. Add to it, real sacrifices hidden in the wooden bowels of both the Wicker Man and the Temple Burn, and not only the participants there, but into the world goes a veritable flood of demonic spirits seeking whom they might latch onto.

As long as the flames burn, the demons roam the states and world, seeking out their prey.

This is the truth of Burning Man. What it's all about and always has been. It's sold to the unawares and mostly ignorant world as just free spirits having some fun in the desert with like minded souls and come one, come all. That's the cover story, bullshit lie of Burning Man. Try and find any reporting – save from myself – out there that states the ugly truth of the matter. Ever. If found, it's a throw away sentence from someone's never read bla bla.

Like my site is.

To me, writing all this up is a waste of spirit and of time. No one whom needs this information ever gets it. My readership is practically and entirely of satanists, from the smallest and weakest covens to powerful Jewbie controlled governments and intelligence agencies.

It's why material I write exposing this is quickly deleted after a bit of time by google (CIA/MOSSAD). And go F yourself Don. I don't delete it, they do.

They do the same with any prophecy material that has come to pass, or is slated to come to pass and anything that exposes the Jew. For what they truly are.

Like I said, waste of time and spirit. To me.

I do this watchmen work – exposing the dangers the world faces and whence it is coming from – and frankly no one hears about it nor if they do, they certainly don't give a shite, one way or the other. The bad guys know all this. It's why this site is allowed. No one that needs to see it, does. So...let it be and use it for data mining of the doings of the Most High. It's why you – if you be a real freejack or with Yeshua – are reading these words. All 7 of you.

A lot of work for 7 people. Do they share this site with others. They do not. Enough of that.

Here are some pics, that people say they see nothing in the pictures when asked. I did yesterday. Person said there is nothing to see in these pics. Wow...okay then.

Eduardo did great service proving dozens of pics. Here is just the breakdown of ONE picture.

First up, from last night's Temple Burn.



Next we have this. Demonic face with slits, middle left of picture.




And, of course, the Tanit.


An ancient chief demon from Mizraim (Egypt)


 

I literally could do this all day on the Saturday and Sunday night burns. But, I'm not going to.