Friday, September 18, 2026

Fall, Harvest Moon, Witches Black Sabbath Weekend Fake Jewbie Yom Kippur (Atonement)

Fall, Harvest Moon, Witches Black Sabbath Weekend Fake Jewbie Yom Kippur (Atonement)

Don Bradley

9-18-26

YESHUA IS WHAT MATTERS. ONLY HIM. NO ONE ELSE. Ignore me, follow YESHUA. Please. Read the Holy Word, every day. A great deal. Especially the Gospels. BE FREE. 

Certainly not I. 

 

 The sky over the river jordan, 2000 years ago.


 

 A dove, coming out the mouth of a lamby, looking upward to heaven. What we saw that day, after I baptized Yeshua.

 


How to begin on this one. At the beginning, of course. Seems reasonable.

As most of you do not realize, entire years and decades are masterfully planned by the dark side so they can prepare the sacrifices in the right places in the world, do all the needful things, get their ducks in order – as we used to say – do all their preparatory spell casting, rites, and so on, so that each dark alignment they do, some small, some great, can go off to the specifications provided by the fallen, satan, and so on. Wow, what a rather immense run on sentence. Millions of dollars, dead children, intense focus and study are put into these plans for maximum spiritual effect in the astral and heavenly realms (the 1st heaven) in their hopes to defeat Almighty YHVH, His son Yeshua, and the order of creation as proclaimed by the stars above us since the creation of this world. Super computers, high level RAND group level high IQ assets are deployed so every possible detail is gone over, again and again, and then their plans set forth. Years in advance. Many years.

But the stinkers also have to be fluid in their calculations because there are variables present that just piss them off. There are a few people in the world whom stand in opposition to this, understand this completely, and also, see everything they do. Because our Heavenly Father sees everything they do, long before mankind was even created. And this is whom they think they are going to outsmart. (Wait a moment, as I am laughing that dolphin laugh right now.) And these guys(?) are just trying to make rent and have to spend a great deal of time dealing with such things, because the world knows them not, and even if if it did, would no doubt, care less. When their very survival of all this, is totally ignored. Because, hey...there are so many skillful distractions, and the planned to keep you distracted with boomer this, and incel that, and race war this and ALL OF YOU are falling for it.

You see what I'm saying here?

You see our, my, problem? And when the village dork gives this over, it's completely ignored, laughed at, and off they go to play video games or deal with the thugs breaking in their house while they are trying to watch TV. That's part of the distraction, too. Keep you buried in a survival trip so you couldn't help or do anything about it, should you be so aware. And if made so aware, it becomes a mere idle curiosity. Dude, that surfer head case is weird and I think, off his rocker.

And being made so aware, practically shrug their shoulders and go on and on about, “so what do you expect ME to do about it surfer dork? Well?

Only what Yeshua expects you do to about it, not I.

Pray earnestly against their doings. Costs nothing, a few minutes a day, and you can still make fun of me and I certainly won't mind.

As I mentioned to Dad last night, an hour without slander and attacks is like a day without sunshine. You could even pray for me – something I've rarely asked for – to help me in my walk and way for you and Yesh. Not asking for money, I gave that up as a bad beat. I am grateful the trickle that came in for a few days, though. IN TEARS GRATEFUL. Because it's a rare experience for me that anyone even cares enough to help with someone whose dedicated his life – life after life – to helping mankind. Enough of that.

What? Do without my go to restaurant lunch this Saturday to help that jagoff? Dream on, dude. Rather, let's take him out back and beat the living shite of him.

Okay. Now that sounds about right.

So, when gloom and doom comes for you, remember you were far too busy trolling the internet on reddit or twitter to bother to pray for yourselves or the world or knocking out a block of time on video games seemed of moment. Or even those sounding the alarm and what to do about it. And it's not about guns, bullets, or bombs. Millions of angels just sit around waiting to be asked and sent for. But need your REAL prayers to the most High – rules of earth – so they can be sent.

How long have you been waiting so and so?

Haven't been sent downstairs in more than a month.

I'm sorry friend. I ask and implore for more prayer, no one listens. Even the Holy Word tells them to pray every day for the defeat of dark powers. Few do it.

We know. We know.

For every angel sent, there are already 10,000 demons present in this world plying their trade. It's true. Witches work their little butts off summoning around the clock putting them here. And then, and this is the part that makes me weep to my Great Sadness, most folks open doorway after doorway, letting these demons into their lives to make a ruin of it.

I must be ranting, because this feels suspiciously like a rant to me. I've ranted before, I know when I'm dong so. I could end this right here and go watch an old ONE STEP BEYOND from the 1950s. Those old shows are always fun to watch, at this hour of the night. At least the ranting would stop. Okay, I'll get to the point.

To truncate things immensely and not waste any of your time further, let's just pick this up from the recent Revelations 911 rituals done last Friday

the real meaning of emergency numbers being 911

September 11 twin tower mega rituals done and the predictive programming for DECADES, not just a few years and the worship of same by high level devils every year. It's why the Hildebeast Jezebel was taken out on 9-11-2016. as a warning to others. That was my piece of work. As I stated at the time and since. That fake double they run to pretend she is still alive...what a joke. They couldn't get a clone of her; her Jezebel DNA was just that rotten.

And is used as a powerful hex on any doing, person, or place. The little shites even and always stick it on every phone number they've given me in the last dozen years and slap in the face to me. It's true.

R911 and inversions of that, like 119 or 191 are satanically linked to all these doings. And the main ritual event each year, IS SEPTEMBER 11th.

the battles taking place with myself and all of hell, ending with over 1,500 of these villains going into the abyss, including a bunch of Zoronism Rabbis that stupidly took me on and went into the Abyss as well. I call that night and since, THE GREAT MOANING. It's the sound souls make as they depart for good and all, into that place, never to be seen or heard from ever again, for all time. This isn't hell. This is THE END, beyond hell. When you so completely cease to be, even beyond the Book of Life, that very soon, none can even recall your name, even if they should see it written down. It's true.

Wasn't Rabbi stinkerhead pedo boy, your teacher at Princeton?

I don't recall such a person, are you sure?

That's what your diploma says?


Look again, even that name on that paper, has vanished, as time passes on.

The Abyss.

Want to go?

I spent 3 weeks, night after night, in battle culminating in the finally battle last Friday, resulting in a thing now called in Heaven, as the Great Moaning. It's a name I was and am, permitted to give to that night. The elders allowed me that honor. It's been quiet in the last 7 days. But also, I had to deal with this whole rent thing that I barely made, twice, because of a F up on my part – gee thanks Don (gha gha gha gha gha)– and while all that is going on in the Heavenlies and the nonsense on Earth, packing to become homeless. You'll miss me when I'm gone. You'll see. Not today, but one day. I have no doubt in my mind, next months rent won't be along like always. Sorry, I'm ranting again. But with a smile, always that. Not angry rants, just seeing the inevitable for you and myself and there it is. It's the terms and conditions I agreed to when coming here. I can see the very future of every detail in the world upcoming, small or great, but my own walk and way are as all men; one day a time without foreknowledge except when danger is inbound. THAT He does show me, the day before it happens or just an hour. It's up to Father. The Patriarchs like Jacob (Ron Wyatt), the Apostles, all agreed to the same conditions. Even Elisiyahu. He's here, too. I'm just point on this whole thing, as foretold for 3000 years in the Holy Word.

Like I always say, Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Because as sure as shinola, it's the worst that happens when it comes to myself. You battle the world's powerful witches, the entire satanic population of this world AND the powers of hell on a daily. Tell me how you do. And I've been at death's door so many times, they keep it cracked open for me. So to say.

Okay. You can just ignore the preamble if you wish. Let's get to cases. But in that, there is some useful information there. I think. And He approves, so it's all good, as we say in our time.

Wait. As for the future, I mention it without dates, because they always change it. Like turning the lindsay clancy guy into a demonAI gay black man. I should have waited see. Tells you how rigged and planned that little distraction was for you all. And the witches used your emotional energy – certainly their own – to open up doors to hell for child murder WIDE. How many of you prayed against that, as advised? See our problem?

The problem is YOU.

I hear witches say the world over that when I'm gone, they are going to throw the world's biggest parties in history. I believe them on that score. Hey...be happy in your work. King shlomo once said, whatever thy hand findeth to do, do thy doggonist. I'm paraphrasing to 19th century parlance.

You've had enough of this article? So have I. Let's get to the meat and potatoes.

But first, a word from the masses. “You don't sound like someone whom works for Heaven.”

How would that be? Put on airs, a long white robe and act like some priest from Rome and pretend to to pretend? I refuse. I deliberately don't do that. I talk intentionally like a guy raised in America because I was. I'm not going to put on the long face, carry a staff around, wear John and Yeshua clothes from 2000 years ago, grow a beard, and act like some Great Messenger from the Most High and play the buffoon. That's simply ridiculous.

I wouldn't know how to pretend to pretend and who in Heavens name would ever take such a walking, talking joke like that seriously? I sure wouldn't. I'd be, right off, FAKE. Plus, even if I entertained such a persona, Dad would slap me upside the head for EVEN CONSIDERING such a deception. If you are waiting for Vatican inspired, jewbie funded fakaroo, that idiot they want to run on you so very bad they can taste it, but they KNOW, the moment they do. HE DIES. In a very public way. I insist. So does Heaven. And dig this, fake Eliyahu, I'm the guy whose going to do it to you. How dare you even consider pretending to rep Yeshua and Dad. That is ONE thing, that actually gets my dander up, baby raper.

What's even worse, there are guys out there with channels on Youtube that actually dress like that, talk like that, wear beards like that, and try to imply like that, that they are sent from heaven guys. They drank the spell casted kool aid of buffoonery and do not see it. I'm not saying they are bad people; not at all. But some great and helpful teachers are out there whom have gone mental now walk around wearing 1st century clothes. Dude. Stop it. You are making fools of yourselves. And you claim to rep Heaven? No wonder you don't get a dozen miracles a day. Heaven is not going to validate a public fakearoo buffoon. You are dazed and confused and are under powerful satanic spells and no one has ever told you so? Why? I won't mention names. Do I need to? You know who they are. They embarrass us. I will never criticize a brother or sister's walk or way. I know what happened to me to get me here; Heaven knows how you got this far, too. Russ and Rob never fell into that trap; I know them both, saw Russ last week; he and Rob died four days apart in October 2021, murdered. A few days after that, they appeared in my kitchen. We talked. For you buffoons, Stop it. For thine own sake. Stop pretending to pretend to be a thing THAT IS NOT SO.

And I can tell you something else, only two people know. Russ Dizdar was an Apostle, come again. I told you all once, they came for the End days. There are still a few around, most came and left. That's how close we are to the END.

There are guys walking around, right now, in Jerusalem doing exactly that. With the staff, the clothes, the beard, all of it. Embarrassing. For them, not us. For them. Stop playing the fool guys. Dang...

Upcoming, we have these synchronized satanic doings this weekend and early next, mostly centered upon one date. September 22, 2026.

First, last Friday's Revelations 911/September 11 2026 chart I provided on September 10th, shall we. And up front, I apologize for not explaining it to you. I've been busy, as you can imagine, and figured if you really wanted to know, someone would have asked. No one did. Thanks, that lets me off the hook. If I get the time this weekend, I'll do so, but that's yet ANOTHER article to write and well...


Let's look at that synchronization now.

Let's make it a punch list, shall we.

Witches black sabbath of Fall;

Harvest moon zone;

Fake YOM KIPPUR, the black hat jewbies did to ruin the true date and time of Yom Kippur (Atonement), which is October 23, 2026. (and they shall change the times and seasons, to deceive all.) That's why we have daylight savings, to ruin in daily time itself. President Wilson did that to you, a crypto jewbie, whom dragged America into a foreign war, World War 1. The satanists have kept it going ever since, over a hundred years ago.

First day of Fall;

Many other satanic cult groups, too many too mention each one, all their their particular brand of these dates, to celebrate their demon “gods” from the Indians (dot not feather), Islam, Catholics, Scientologist, Santa (Satan) Maria, ISIS (both Israeli secret intelligence services, cult groups, and a name of Nimrod) bla bla bla. Do some research your own selves, if you care to bother. These all have rites and rituals setup between NOW and September 23, all of them. Except real Christians. We don't do nor need to bother about such doings, for we'd be none if we did so. What Saint needs the workings of hell, to get on with ANYTHING.

Full Moon zone;

Etc etc etc. You get the idea





But...Saints, Christians, Prayer Warriors all. Hear me, I pray you. Hear me now.

Pray against these dark doings. Break them up. Make their hideous black magic rites mean nothing. Please. Please. Please. If you don't know how to do that, Eduardo has, on his bithell channel, all the necessary Dizdar Prayer Warrior videos BY AN APOSTLE and the how, why and easy doing of such a thing as REAL PRAYER WARRIOR WORKS, are right there.

Edu's bithell channel. Under that name. Just download them, so you can watch them on whatever device you like. Or whatever. These are NOT big files.

https://old.bitchute.com/channel/z8TnUpsGGpXc/ 

Is it too much to ask of you. Doesn't seem like much to me. But, hey, I've found it's easier to not be, than to be. Right?

Here's the juice, friends. Millions of witches, all of them, are throwing down over this period. What an organization satan has on Earth. Millions. Powerful witches too. Seriously powerful witches. And one and all, they have been TUNING UP since midsummer just for this time. And there's very good reason for it, I will give over after the next seven days has come and gone, but not one day sooner.

That depends upon you and your freewill.

Please don't leave this to just half a dozen prayer warriors IN THE WORLD, like always. I mean really. How can you call yourselves Saints, and be such do nothings. You expect a jewel in your crown at the end of all this. Sure, you get crown, but no jewels. Because you were too busy, now weren't you.

I have seven.

You are given a talent and why don't you turn it into 3, or 5, 10 talents? That's what THAT PARABLE REALLY MEANS. Do I have to spell it out for you? Well, I just did. This isn't to shame you. It's to INSPIRE YOU.

When I leave this life, I already get two more jewels. Join me. Let's follow that highest of high straight ways to the highest of high dimensions. Crown is enough?

Freewill baby, freewill. Thanks for dumping the load on the few who don't care about jewels at all.

We CARE ABOUT YOU.

That's our motive.

For those that do so, Be now Thrice blessed in Heaven and Earth. Amen and Amen.

For those that don't. Freewill, I won't judge your walk and way. Heaven forbid. I'm glad to see you made it, in this last life of End times.

Don

As for explanation of the above chart, will do it tomorrow. I did this in a single run through and just finished it at...12.21am PST. (wow, a palindrome number. I love it when Dad signs stuff.)

It's him. Kill it. I get alot of that.

Only Yeshua can radiate the Royal Violet. None other in Heaven and Earth.


This captcha gave me a lifetime ban at 4chan, four years ago. Cern has been dead ever since. But oh no, you'll believe demonAI and every time. I know this.