Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Rains judgment ongoing

Rains judgment ongoing

9-1-26

I haven't spent much time gathering all the days, weeks, months of rains coming to Miami and New York. This has been going on awhile. It got extended into the summer; then into the fall; and yet further still into December now. This will go on and on, for all the jewbie enclaves. 

Why?

Keep messing with my software, making it unworkable, putting up false images of doings when the opposite be true. Like that. They were warned, with me, must stop. They laugh.

I'm laughing too.

We are all laughing, aren't we. You for one reason, I for another. Here is some partial proof of this ongoing, because, I haven't kept that close a track of this, but yeah, it's every week, week in and week out. Here the juice. Keep it up, and I'll toss in target specific tornadoes - F2 and F3s. How about an F5 in the finger lakes region. Your favorite. You all have a big laugh at the midwest. Time that joke comes home, don't you think?

Don