Followers

Friday, July 16, 2021

Dealing with an infection at the crossroads

 

Once a cool place to hang out and watch the sea and friends was taken over for darker purposes. For you surfers out there, the waves were 2 foot over head.

This afternoon, I had just scattered the demons and closed the portal when this guy who was watching me, came up as soon as I was done, to try and reopen it. Oops. When I was closing it my face was to the sky and my hands open palm UP. Curious I asked if he had, because I was perceiving a now clear site. He led me to - just now, I've just got in, Judges 1 4. Which is

4And Judah went up; and Yahua delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men.

Every land has those sites within their borders where everything that moves people along meet at one place. These places are cross roads. When five or more elements meet at one crossroads, you have a spiritual focus point on the map. This is old, pre modern times knowledge that was common in times past. Just how it is.

This spot (Surfer's Point) and all below are located in the same 1000 feet, as a major artery

  • railroad
  • Highway
  • Freeway
  • River
  • Ocean
  • City Hall
  • Pierpont Bay
  • Raceway
  • Horse Raceway too
  • The County Fair
  • The pier 
  • 200 year old catholic mission
  • The Cross on the Hill that leads to His Glory

Found this today, which has been going on for years here at C street. And closed it down. This is the third time I've had to do this. Then they spill soured blood on the thing and back and forth we go. I am impressed that this time, they will NOT be allowed to reopen the portal. Awesome.

Rock stacking is low level satanic hexing that anchors a demon and its influence to that area. On a crossroads as big as this one, it affects millions.

That is why this sort of work is so important.

Don

Ancient blogs, indeed. Doing this all started in 2001, right after 911. I met Don Croft, we discussed the problem as we both saw it, he had a plan and a partial way. I just took it the rest of the way and never left the fight. Neither did he. He, I and others started a push back against world evil in November of 2001.

At the time, I had no idea we would be in a fight that would last all our lives, literally. Everyone always thinks that every war will be a 90 day war. It never is. It always goes years. Sometimes, it's forever.

 

Surfer's Point Crossroads Ventura CA