Followers

Friday, July 23, 2021

Statues and forms. And some DB stuff

 https://rumble.com/vk8swh-almost-all-statues-were-originally-wood-since-calcifed-or-were-cast-concret.html

The real purpose of archaeologists to forge, hide, obscure, and lie about our true history. That’s why archaeology exists.

It is called a Mortise and Tenon joint.
Watch the Pennsylvania Dutch build a barn, from the ground up. They use the same techniques as as they did then. The locking key is called dovetailing. I worked as a carpenter, my whole life, from time to time, as well as being a building estimator, engineer, high school teacher (computers and music), journalist (Glendale NewsPress, Times, etc), writer, and village dork, my current occupation. I've made many precision boxes and creations. See below.

oak wood turns into sandstone,
spruce wood turns into copper,
maple wood turns into granite,
ash  wood turns into blue stone,
larch wood turns into limestone,
walnut wood turns into basalt,
cherry wood turns into marble stone,
poplar wood turns into schist stone,
Nephilim turns into heart of stone,
Mick Jagger turns into a Rolling Stone.

Those statues have been sprayed with what we call "West Virginia chrome" (aluminum roof paint). I don't believe 1/2 of what is in the Cairo museum. That schist disk is nothing but an oil drum lid shaped for tourism. Frankly, any decent finish carpenter can easily make the same thing and call it "ancient."

Italians sculptors (like Bernini) use a mix of granite powder mixed with other materials and water.. soft material to mold by hands.. so they made those beautiful sculptures. NOT carved from solid stone as they lie about. To this very day, granite powder mix in a mold (like making orgone creations, yay!) is how STATUES ARE MADE. And you can make this with any powdered or ground stone with Portland cement, which is essentially just lime.

I will continue to expose the lies of Earth, while getting the good truth out to you all.

Don Bradley

PS. I know why Yeshua's occupation was carpentry. As is revealed in John 1:3

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

PPS. I only put up the below because it is very easy to say a thing, but to see that it is so, takes it beyond self aggrandizement into the realm of truth. DB

Custom planter boxes made for a friend, by Matt and I. If you can dodge a hammer, you can dodge a ball. Carpentry. These boxes were then lined with roofing goop to make them waterproof.

You can see the shaped framing done by hand for this garden tool and work space

Framing of garden box with base floor

I used yellow pine and redwood. Whole creation took about four hours including trim. The lid lifts up, and tools, flower pots, and whatever goes inside and the lid becomes a work table for doing flowers and stuffs. The whole thing was done in such a way as to reveal NO screws from any visible angle. It came out nice.

The support framing for a fire wood box.

As a journalist dork...

I wrote a letter to an editor. They ran it. They had so much mail on it, they asked me if I wouldn't mind writing some articles, on current events, other stuff. I said okay. I never had a day of journalism or any other, learn how to deceive in print, training. After a couple of articles, other papers started running my stuff too. By the 2nd month, I was offered an OP Ed column on their syndicated Wednesday and Sunday editions. I couldn't get gas without someone coming up to me going, "Hey! You're that guy, right?" These were HUGE papers in So Cal, at the time.

"Yeah. Thanks for reading." Fame was all new to me, kind of.

Then I started covering the sneaky things of government and the police. My editor received more than a couple of visits from angry police sergeants who insisted upon a retraction. He always stood by me and said, if you can prove his allegations as false, we'll run a retraction. They never did.

Then, after 2 years, The Warner syndicate bought out every single large and medium press in the west. I was fired instantly, from all papers. We can't have truth getting out now can we?

That ended that. I learned a lot. About evil, people, and saw first hand where the media in this country was headed. You all know by now, what I learned in 1996. The Pentagon and CIA writes all the stories nowadays. Guys like me are old school. Get 2 or more sources, stick with the provable facts, verify. Seems archaic to how things are done today. Which is read a script or follow the agency outline.

Here's a few of the articles I did from back in the day. Enjoy. I even had my very own cartoonist to illustrate the articles. All from writing a letter to an editor. One never knows, you know, about fate.

Click to enlarge.