Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Many Thanks

 

In 2005/2006, a year of turmoil, change, homelessness, rapid changes within myself under His guidance, and a new self was beginning to emerge.

I began, probably for the very first time, began to truly see things as they really are. I found new and confusing changes in my body, mind, and soul. For example, I found I could float on water, without having to swim or paddle about. All I had to do was relax, and except for my feet, which always hung about two feet below the surface, I could even fall asleep in a pool just floating around. That was new. To this day, I am still adjusting to all the changes He continues to put me through.

I could see things I couldn't see before.  Saw into my own, then other folks hearts as easily as reading a headline from a newspaper. Like that. Many, many other changes took place and are still taking place.

On one of those days, I penned the following.

--------------

Many Thanks


Don Bradley 11-22-06


Thank you for making me a man;

Thank you for allowing me to be a father and to be loving and kind to my children.

Thank you for teaching me the foolishness of ego and vain glory, the true vipers which rob us of our Spirit's Will.

Thank you for teaching me through my mistakes and successes.

Thank you for a heart tuned to Your whispers.

Thank you for my enemies.

Thank you for inspiring me to accomplish music and the means to make it so.

Thank you for protecting me from tragedies that might have been.

Thank you for leading me from illusion to TRUTH, even at the cost of all the world holds dear.

Thank you for Christ and His Example.

Thank you for keeping me fed, warm, and clothed these many years.

Thank you for the sun, the stars, and the manifold spirits of the realm.

Many thanks...


DB

 

The Dork at 40