Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Lightning takes out Georgia Guide stones Tamuz 5

Lightning  takes out Georgia Guide stones Tamuz 5

July 6th, 2022

Don Bradley

The power surge evidenced by the light enlarging at the moment of the strike is proof IT WAS LIGHTENING. Not a bomb.

The site is now REBUKED, BOUND, BANISHED and SEALED as a demonic portal sitting on key ley lines through the country (Atlanta to Washington DC) forever more. As of today.

Done.

That means that putting up replacement does NOT A SINGLE OCCULT THING FOR THEM. Ever. Except for appearances sake alone. 

It was 3:03:33 AM without daylight savings, or 4:03:33 with daylight savings.

Bahahahahhaha! Hallelujah! 

And He led me to,

Psalm 139

19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, YHVH, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

The exact moment. Lightning  from On High. Yay!!!