Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Yet another beloved sabbath with Yeshua and the Most High Tamuz 22

Yet another beloved sabbath with Yeshua and the Most High Tamuz 22

Don Bradley

Luke 1

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and YHVH God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:  

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 

 

So, at sunset yesterday, I lit a candle from last sabbath that was about an inch and a half high - maybe three or four hours left on it. So I said to Dad, "I know this will need swapping out, I'll do it when I get up in the morning. 

Today, this morning, the candle is still going. So I'm watching this go on and then I said, "I hope it lasts until sunset..." Which is happening right now, 7:57PM PDT.

It's still going. A 3 hour candle that is going on - minutes away - of 24 hours. This kind of stuff happens about 20 to 30 times a day. It's His wonderful way of showing his affection and love and that always.

I thought I would just share this moment of joy with everyone.

Don


Ps. This is that time. A time of Great Evil. But also, a time of Great LOVE and Spirit. Turn to Him. Open your heart, in penitence. Ask Him to fill your heart with Love and Guide your steps forward under His loving guidance.

It's amazing, the Holy way. The Judahite way of the Natsarim. The way of Yeshua our Messiah.

PSS. It went out precisely at 9PM.